Strange Yet Wonderfull

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Five ways she let's me know she loves me without saying so:

1. She adores my grandson and he adores her. It often seems as though they are more excited to see each other than they are to see me! When she is over and he is here, she takes time to play with him and cuddle with him always. They even have a secret handshake!🤝
  2. She kisses me in front of anybody and everybody. When we first got together, we had to steal kisses in the elevator. Now, she doesn't hide it and I couldn't be prouder of our relationship. Now, we are not doing full-on make out sessions or anything, but it's just the thought that she cares enough for me to not care what others think. She's not embarrassed about me and it shows. 😘
  3. She always asks if I want more. And not just about food ;) .'Nuff said!
  4. Every time I go to her place, she greets me at the door. It could be raining, cold, or snowing. When i get out of the car, she opens the door and waits for me to come to her. Usually, she is wearing something that I really like and she knows I like it. She gives me a big hug and kiss before I step into the door. Our height difference is such that when I wrap my arms around her, I have two hands full of beautiful, BBW booty!☔
  5. She calls me Tiger. And she says it in a way that's so arousing, in a low, sweet, growl. 🐅

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
These days, I try to live life with more of a “servant’s heart” than perhaps earlier in life. The consequences of that are usually good in the respect that I feel I am happier making others happy rather than just myself. Since that is part of my makeup, part of my character, I don’t often dwell on that aspect of my life. I’m not consciously thinking, “How can I serve this person today?” Rather, it’s just how I operate now.

So, it came as surprise the other day, when Hannah and I were just having conversation, that she brought up how much she thinks I cater to her in many ways. This happened after we were discussing her future plans. I’ve been a big proponent of her going back to school to get her MSN (Master of Science in Nursing). The great thing about this area is that there are so many opportunities in the healthcare field and our employer is big on tuition assistance, especially for nursing degrees.

She thought it would be daunting to juggle work, school, maintaining her apartment, car insurance, buying groceries, etc. That is when I had an epiphany. She could move in with me (us)! It would probably be a win-win for us all. Her lease is up in July, school will start in late August, she can have her own room if she wants, and she can save lots of money. I even told her that if things ended up not working out between us, that she could continue to stay there until she was done with school or wanted to leave. I would not bother or pressure her in that regard.

As I was outlining the benefits to such an arrangement, you could see the wheels turning in her mind. At first, she was looking at it as a purely business decision. She asked how much I wanted her to pay! I laughed and told her she didn’t have to pay a thing. I’m already paying my mortgage and everything else. Of course, she insisted. So, I told her that she could contribute to the groceries. She offered to cook as well, which is always great.

After mulling over the logical aspects of this idea, I saw in her eyes how she was considering the “fringe benefits” of such an undertaking.

One thing that I’ve enjoyed immensely with Hannah is how we’ve grown to understand each other’s love languages. It may come as a mild shock to some (not so much to others) that a vast majority of my love languages involve the psychological facets of love and relationships as opposed to the physical. Conversely, Hannah is the opposite. She is really responsive to our physical interactions; all those little things that I do to let her know she is loved, valued, and desired. She likes the mental things as well, just as I enjoy our physical intimacy. She knows that she can give me a look or a caress, and I am all hers for as long as she wants.

After our conversation about school, she just gave me this look; an “I’m going to wear you out tonight!” look. It immediately made my heart race. And wear me out, she did! Goodness I am soooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well, this week brought so many revelations and surprises. Over the course of the past couple years, I had not kept up with the landscaping my ex had planted. Once all the flowers died after she left, I didn't plant anything new. I did keep up with the bushes and such but otherwise, not really my thing. Yes, I mowed the lawn (I'm not a barbarian after all).

First, Hannah wanted me to go to Lowe's with her. Turns out she wanted to buy some flowers to plant and other stuff. I've always told her that if/when possible, we can always use my military discount (even though we're not married). So we got good deals on all she wanted to buy. I thought initially that she bought too much for what she would put in her apartment, but I didn't say anything. Turns out, I was right! She bought all that stuff to plant at my house! I was taken aback by this gesture at first. Then she dropped a little hint about wanting her yard to be pretty. That made my heart beat a little faster.

Second, I was told that Hannah's mom would be visiting next week! Now, I've spoken to her mom a couple of times via Skype but the thought of meeting her in person kinda scares me. She's always been nice and speaks to me with respect but I'm getting the "now you are gonna really get grilled" vibe from Hannah. I can only hope things go well.

Last edited:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
You are the man making her (grown, adult) daughter very happy. Mom probably wants to make sure that it is all real and not just an illusion, but otherwise she's probably predisposed to adore you. Show respect and consideration (which I know you will), and maybe just a tiny bit of sass or at least humour (which I strongly suspect you will, I feel there is a sense of humour that you mostly keep under wraps here), and things should be good :)

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well, last week Hannah’s mom came for a visit. To say I was nervous about meeting her in person would have been an understatement. She arrived Saturday evening around 3 pm. I was unable to go with Hannah to the airport, as I was watching the little guy. I had assumed that we would probably meet the next day, but apparently, she insisted on meeting me that night! Hannah called and asked if 6 pm would be okay to come by. Since it is always great when I see her, I said yes.

When they arrived, Jami and I were waiting at the door. He almost fell trying to run out and hug Hannah. As it turns out, them coming at this time was another blessing. Arlene (Hannah’s mom) had been an elementary school teacher for over 20 years. She got to observe Jami doing his thing (he’s all about letters, numbers, colors, and shapes). When I told her that he was just two weeks shy of being 2 ½, she was quick to point out that he’s very advanced (which I always felt but it was nice to get a “professional’s” opinion).

Our first visit went very well enough. In between engaging with Jami, I tried to pay as much attention to Arlene as I could, taking the time to answer her questions thoughtfully. I made sure to be very respectful that she was Hannah’s mother, so I refrained being too handsy with Hannah (although Hannah had no qualms about it). We are usually quite affectionate, especially when we’re alone.

I think Arlene kept things light in this initial meeting. She didn’t ask me anything too deep or overly personal. Since I knew that she was coming for a visit, we had planned to have a dinner out in a couple of days and also one at Hannah’s place. At one point I was downstairs getting the little guy something to eat and Hannah yelled down, “Can you get me a Coke, Tiger?” When I came back upstairs, Arlene says, “Tiger? What’s that about?” Thinking better of it, I suggested she ask Hannah.

The real grilling came a couple of nights later when we were having dinner. I got to Hannah’s about 4 pm and as always, she greeted me at the door. She gives me that big, long, wet, passionate kiss that I so love and for a moment, I forgot that her mother was there. As I’ve mentioned before, her height coupled with the step up into her apartment, makes for her hips to be at the perfect level for me to wrap my arms around her and squeeze her lovely, large rear. When we finally walked inside, her mom was standing there, eyes wide. If it were humanly possible, I think I would have blushed!

Hannah had just put the meatloaf in (she makes this ridiculously delicious meatloaf with tomatoes and shredded cheese baked in), when she claims that she forgot something and needed to run to the store. I offered to go for her, but she declined and told me to “hold down the fort”. I had already figured out that this was a ploy to get me alone with her mom.

I sat down on the couch and instinctively grabbed a pillow. I felt I was going to be on the defensive for a while. I tried to throw her off her game by immediately trying to start some small talk: How was her visit going? Did she see or do anything interesting? She said she enjoyed being with Hannah and seeing where she works. She was also elated to see that Hannah was so happy and in high spirits.

She told me that before Hannah left home, she was in such a broken and depressed state. She then remarked that I was a little shorter than she imagined but didn’t look as old as she thought I would. I attributed that to (mostly) clean living. She laughed at that.

I was still feeling a bit awkward when she went into “serious mode”. She told me that Hannah seems to be more than smitten and in fact, is downright thankful that we met. I let her know that I am as well. I also let her know that I was in a sort of bad place for quite a while before meeting Hannah.

Arlene touched on some things that Hannah has told her about me, but I guess she wanted to hear it straight from me, so I basically gave her the whole scoop. Then she asked a really pointed question: What is it about her that I find attractive? Of course I smiled when she asked this, since I know it’s something most parents ask their children’s paramours.

In no particular order, I said she is kind, caring, compassionate, helpful, intelligent, fun, affectionate, loving, patient, sweet, intuitive, giving, honest, mature, thoughtful, transparent, strong, hard-working, loyal, passionate, and dependable. And that my grandson absolutely loves her. She said that she noticed that.

Then she asked me something that I was not really ready to answer. She asked if I would marry Hannah. I was taken aback by the question and I wasn’t sure how she’d take my answer. The short answer would be yes. At this point, if things worked out, I would. BUT (and you know I like big BUTTS), I told her that I would not ASK her to marry me. Ever.

This seemed to upset her a bit and she asked why. I told her that I simply love Hannah. She has been such a light in my life. But asking her to marry me is asking her to take on several burdens that will be hard (if not impossible) to overcome. I am much older, in fact, I am closer to her mother’s age than her own. I’m slowing down and my health issues aren’t getting too much better. How can I ask this young, vibrant, beautiful woman to marry me; have to take care of me sooner rather than later? My divorce left me in a financial hole that’s going to take years and years to dig out of. How can I ask her to step into that? And frankly, my daughter is an ungrateful you-know-what. But I tolerate some of her crap for the sake of my grandson. I couldn’t, in good conscience, ask her to marry me, knowing all these things. I can’t truly love someone and then ask them to take all that on when I know she can do much better than me. That would be the height of selfishness and I couldn’t bear to know that I dragged her down like that.

For a long time, Arlene just sat there, pondering what I said. She finally told me to tell Hannah how I feel; to let her know that I wouldn’t marry her. I stopped her at that. I didn’t say I wouldn’t, I said I wouldn’t ask. I didn’t say anything about not accepting. She looked at me strangely. We batted this idea back and forth a little while and in the end, she made me see that there was little difference in which way things went as long as I was open and truthful. In fact, I hadn’t considered how it would make Hannah feel if I DIDN’T ask (if/when it got to that point). And I conceded, that I might have been too altruistic in refusing to ask. So, I told her that I’d think more on that. The last thing I would ever want to do is make her not feel valued.

It had been about 45 minutes and Hannah hadn’t come back from the store, even though it’s only 10 minutes away at best. There was still a tension in the air when Arlene said, “Tiger, huh”? I felt a little embarrassed again. Then she said, “All I know is that you make my daughter very, very happy. We talk about everything. EVERYTHING. So, whatever you are doing, keep doing it. I hope you stay together as long as possible.”

Right on que, Hannah opened the door. For being gone so long, I noticed that she only had a bottle of wine and some butter to show for her time spent at the store. The meal was good, and we laughed all night long.

They came over to my house a couple days later and Hannah cooked another great meal. Arlene commented that Hannah knew her way around my kitchen pretty well. For some reason, I got a warm feeling about that; as though it fit perfectly. The next day, Arlene called me from the airport and let me know that she was glad that she came out and doubly glad that we got to spend a little time together. She hoped that there will be many more visits.

Latest posts