Quantcast

Strange Yet Wonderfull

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Five ways she let's me know she loves me without saying so:

1. She adores my grandson and he adores her. It often seems as though they are more excited to see each other than they are to see me! When she is over and he is here, she takes time to play with him and cuddle with him always. They even have a secret handshake!🤝
  2. She kisses me in front of anybody and everybody. When we first got together, we had to steal kisses in the elevator. Now, she doesn't hide it and I couldn't be prouder of our relationship. Now, we are not doing full-on make out sessions or anything, but it's just the thought that she cares enough for me to not care what others think. She's not embarrassed about me and it shows. 😘
  3. She always asks if I want more. And not just about food ;) .'Nuff said!
  4. Every time I go to her place, she greets me at the door. It could be raining, cold, or snowing. When i get out of the car, she opens the door and waits for me to come to her. Usually, she is wearing something that I really like and she knows I like it. She gives me a big hug and kiss before I step into the door. Our height difference is such that when I wrap my arms around her, I have two hands full of beautiful, BBW booty!☔
  5. She calls me Tiger. And she says it in a way that's so arousing, in a low, sweet, growl. 🐅

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
These days, I try to live life with more of a “servant’s heart” than perhaps earlier in life. The consequences of that are usually good in the respect that I feel I am happier making others happy rather than just myself. Since that is part of my makeup, part of my character, I don’t often dwell on that aspect of my life. I’m not consciously thinking, “How can I serve this person today?” Rather, it’s just how I operate now.

So, it came as surprise the other day, when Hannah and I were just having conversation, that she brought up how much she thinks I cater to her in many ways. This happened after we were discussing her future plans. I’ve been a big proponent of her going back to school to get her MSN (Master of Science in Nursing). The great thing about this area is that there are so many opportunities in the healthcare field and our employer is big on tuition assistance, especially for nursing degrees.

She thought it would be daunting to juggle work, school, maintaining her apartment, car insurance, buying groceries, etc. That is when I had an epiphany. She could move in with me (us)! It would probably be a win-win for us all. Her lease is up in July, school will start in late August, she can have her own room if she wants, and she can save lots of money. I even told her that if things ended up not working out between us, that she could continue to stay there until she was done with school or wanted to leave. I would not bother or pressure her in that regard.

As I was outlining the benefits to such an arrangement, you could see the wheels turning in her mind. At first, she was looking at it as a purely business decision. She asked how much I wanted her to pay! I laughed and told her she didn’t have to pay a thing. I’m already paying my mortgage and everything else. Of course, she insisted. So, I told her that she could contribute to the groceries. She offered to cook as well, which is always great.

After mulling over the logical aspects of this idea, I saw in her eyes how she was considering the “fringe benefits” of such an undertaking.

One thing that I’ve enjoyed immensely with Hannah is how we’ve grown to understand each other’s love languages. It may come as a mild shock to some (not so much to others) that a vast majority of my love languages involve the psychological facets of love and relationships as opposed to the physical. Conversely, Hannah is the opposite. She is really responsive to our physical interactions; all those little things that I do to let her know she is loved, valued, and desired. She likes the mental things as well, just as I enjoy our physical intimacy. She knows that she can give me a look or a caress, and I am all hers for as long as she wants.

After our conversation about school, she just gave me this look; an “I’m going to wear you out tonight!” look. It immediately made my heart race. And wear me out, she did! Goodness I am soooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!