• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sweetest BHM moments

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichida

I just had to share this.

My guy doesn't want to get any bigger, and I have been very careful to not feed him too much or cook too many fattening foods. However, somewhere along the way he noticed that I love to feed him. Apparently, he says I get this "turned on, expectant look" and my eyes slit and I let out little giggles - oh well, whats a girl to do? So when he went out of his way like this it was soo sweet.

I had a horrible day, and I just couldnt perk up. He was very patient and kept snuggling me and just being close. That evening he turned around and asked me to feed him some beef jerky. So I put a piece in his mouth, and he winked and opened his mouth again. So I obliged - despite being a little surprised. Usually he allows me to feed him a bite or two but its with a suspicious grin like "Are you telling me you want somethin-somethin?"

Then he asked me to feed him two bags of popcorn. Which I did - delightedly, I may add, if now flummuxed. He'd keep nudging me and opening his mouth when I'd stop, so I knew I wasn't being pushy. I couldn't stop giggling and enjoying myself, and he had me feed him everything, even though he was kind of grunting and shifting near the end and saying his jaw was sore.

I didn't clue in at the time, I think I was enjoying the novel experience too much to care... But he did it because he KNEW i'd love it, even though he is trying to maintain where he is.

Later he told me he knew how much I enjoyed feeding him, and it was worth it to see me smile. He said "If feeding me wonderful food makes you happy, well, then I am one lucky guy. And if feeding me cheers you up then you can feed me til I split at the seams!"

I haven't taken advantage, but it sure is sweet of him to offer, and I very well may take him up on it next time i'm down, hehe....

Anyone else have any sweet bhm moments?

Latest posts

Back