Tabasco mash

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Its the veggemite of Avery Island? :nod:

Mind you, its still the stuff left over. I'm not really sure I want that. Now if one could procure the mash before it goes to the vinegar bath... that'd be somethin'..

Oh.. that link SVS posted... that's what I meant. Mmmmm... wonder if I could bottle my own Fuzzy's Pepper Sauce. :eat2:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Its the veggemite of Avery Island? :nod:

Mind you, its still the stuff left over. I'm not really sure I want that. Now if one could procure the mash before it goes to the vinegar bath... that'd be somethin'..

Oh.. that link SVS posted... that's what I meant. Mmmmm... wonder if I could bottle my own Fuzzy's Pepper Sauce. :eat2:
All I have to say is Fuzzy! Fuzzy! Fuzzy! Fuzzy! Fuzzy! All is right with the Foodee Board now. Hope you're doing ok. It's great to see you post.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
Is it something that you can purchase anywhere?
No. I learned to my chagrin that you can only get it if you work at the Tabasco plant.

A moment of silence please: As of 5 minutes ago, the Tabasco Mash is no more. I have eaten it all.

:(

OfftoOtherPlaces

Aghhhhh tabasco mash... DO WANT.

I'd love that stuff so much on a tuna sandwich-- my favorite place for the sauce.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Aghhhhh tabasco mash... DO WANT.

I'd love that stuff so much on a tuna sandwich-- my favorite place for the sauce.
Tuna does need some bit added to it, no? My fave at the moment is to mix the tuna up with some hot dijon mustard and a bit of miracle whip. Maybe add some pepper. :eat2:

Errr, sorry, got off topic.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
OK, so who lives nearest to the place that can get a job there? Cause then, they can get a big barrel of it and divvy it up for sale to their dear friends at Dimensions. I think my husband would go gaga over this stuff. We need a plan, anything is possible with a good plan.

*walks away mumbling, plan, plan, yea that's it, think of a plan*

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
OK, so who lives nearest to the place that can get a job there? Cause then, they can get a big barrel of it and divvy it up for sale to their dear friends at Dimensions. I think my husband would go gaga over this stuff. We need a plan, anything is possible with a good plan.

*walks away mumbling, plan, plan, yea that's it, think of a plan*
Here's what we do: We rent an RV. We all pile in, drive down to Louisiana, and threaten to storm the plant if the don't hand it over pronto.

K wait. It's on an island. Um, we need an amphibious RV.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I really hope my people don't die of famine and disease.

That would suck.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
I have a tax ID number since I run a business. Which means I can buy anything --- wholesale!

I'm just sayin".:D

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Umm...if we're storming the plant I don't think we'd be planning to pay. Wholesale or not. :p

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Umm...if we're storming the plant I don't think we'd be planning to pay. Wholesale or not. :p
That's only if we get caught, then we would have a back up plan. Oh, who am I kidding, I would definitely get us all caught. As a child, my friends would make me wait in the middle of the street while they would go up to the neighbor's door, ring the doorbell and run. They wanted to give me a really big headstart. My mother got phone calls anyway, wondering what her daughter had against them, since I was the only one still visible. :doh:
Maybe I will wait in the car.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
That's only if we get caught, then we would have a back up plan. Oh, who am I kidding, I would definitely get us all caught. As a child, my friends would make me wait in the middle of the street while they would go up to the neighbor's door, ring the doorbell and run. They wanted to give me a really big headstart. My mother got phone calls anyway, wondering what her daughter had against them, since I was the only one still visible. :doh:
Maybe I will wait in the car.
You can drive the getaway car!

Latest posts