• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thank you, Dimensions...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatAndProud

Thank you:

• Dimensions
  • Dimensions' posters
  • People who told me I was pretty
  • People who told me I was hot
  • People who told me I am a great person
  • People who tell me I am someone
  • People who think fat is beautiful
  • People who made fun of me
  • People who hate on me
  • People who judge others soley on appearance

But most importantly, thank you fatties. Thank you guys for giving me the courage, the strength, the self-esteem to defend myself. This shit is for real...

Today, I was walking to my friend's car...and he opened his car door and said, "Hey, those ugly, skinny chicks are staring and laughing." I was shocked, I didn't believe it. No way, not again; I so thought the "making fun of fat people" was so over. These two girls were laughing and pointing. I sat in the car silent. Contemplating, as I always do. Think before you speak, right? Wrong. Not in this case.......something came over me as we started to drive off and I confronted these girls. I was like "you have a problem with fat people? How about growing some balls and saying shit like that to my face...etc" and I went on for about 5 minutes yelling at these girls. They were taken a-back, and making excuses for why they were laughing and pointing in MY direction. I felt liberated, y'all. Totally. I'm sooooo over being ashamed of being fat. Fuck it, I'm fat. And that's that ;)

Thank you guys (even the creepos and lurkers that masturbate to my pictures in chat :wubu:)

I kinda feel bad for yelling at the girls the way I did. Even though I defended myself. I'm not the type of person to yell. Argh, I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't! Pass the effin' pizza. Jesus.

Latest posts

Back