Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

wait...what?
Both my mother and I offered to pay for it.

He's just being a big jerk. He says it's "unnatural."
Have you explained there is nothing natural about Pyometra? And that by spaying her he can add years to her life? And how natural is it to allow her to go into season and then prevent her from breeding? That's physically painful for her. Spaying a female animal is no more unnatural than a woman having her tubes tied or a hysterectomy. When I had my hyst in 2001, I joked I was going in to get "fixed."

If you haven't already, please show him this page on the Humane Society's Website.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
My brother's refusal to get his cat spayed is driving me nuts. Each time she goes into a heat, her risk of kitty ovarian cancer rises, among other health issues. It also doesn't help the fact she keeps trying to get out. She's territorial, harassing my other cats, and this is flat out not fair to her.

I wonder if there's a direct correlation to his refusal to spay her and the amount of children he has...
The feline equivalent of the Quiverfull movement? :confused:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I was up half the night with an upset stomach. I am so tired and just want to go hybernate in bed today. I wish hubs took today off...

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
I lost a crown at lunch today, so on Monday morning I get to go to the dentist to have it reaffixed. Oh joy.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
That more than anything I want to reach out and hug you, have an awesome girls night because you need it and to be there for you.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I feel like I am being scolded for every little thing. I need more of a fuck it attitude pronto.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
My friend bought me some summer clothing on clearance and I can't wear them cos the weather has changed and it's too cold to wear tank tops. brrr. (SO now I have something new to wear in the spring.)

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
A guy tried to pick me up at the grocery store today...until his girlfriend appeared and nearly caught him. :rolleyes:

Edit: Both parts of this annoyed me just in case it was questionable.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
My hips are hurting.. I'm really tired and have an appointment for Max tomorrow in Sacramento.. so i get to sit for 4 hours in the car tomorrow. It sucks.

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Mumford And Sons .... so many people have a hard-on for this band, and I don't get it. Christ, those guys are whiter than Wonder Bread.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
My mother refuses to learn how to do stuff on the internet soo inevitably I get the phone call of you have the net cant you just look it up for me like I am online every time she calls and can wave my wand and do it lol they have internet classes for free for seniors but she wont do one...

Latest posts