The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
*wanders in from the net.. looking around for the old foodee board*

Yeah... Sunday dinner: slow smoked beef rib, ratatouille gratin, red cabbage slaw, sourdough bread
Fuzzy! Great to see you! The Foodee board has been incorporated into Daily Living. Sprinkled in here and there to add flavor :)

sarahe543

Just checking in . First here as a ffa many years ago. Of course still here as a ffa forever loving the chub however these days I'm becoming a fatty myself and just dealing with a few ups and downs and bit of self doubt. My body seems to have decided where its headed I just need to be at peace with that.

Jerry Thomas

Just checking in . First here as a ffa many years ago. Of course still here as a ffa forever loving the chub however these days I'm becoming a fatty myself and just dealing with a few ups and downs and bit of self doubt. My body seems to have decided where its headed I just need to be at peace with that.
Don't worry - being fat can be FUN!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Welcome back! Been a great week with so many folks coming back to check in!!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
*wanders in from the net.. looking around for the old foodee board*

Yeah... Sunday dinner: slow smoked beef rib, ratatouille gratin, red cabbage slaw, sourdough bread
Finally!!!! I’m expecting a complete up to date Dorito report!

Latest posts