The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
I used to hang out on this forum a long time ago, I joined around 9 years ago I think. I made some friends on here that I still talk to every day, and I adore them! I've been looking around a bit to see if I recognize any old names, but it seems like not too many are active. What's everyone up to these days? :D

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Yeah, I've gone through a few sites like this, but Dims is my first, then Feabie and such, but Dims seems a bit, more relaxed and real. Somehow. Maybe just more mature.
Welcome back and thanks for checking in, I think the crowd here is a bit more mature, and there are many different topics and interests. Gives the place a different vibe.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I used to hang out on this forum a long time ago, I joined around 9 years ago I think. I made some friends on here that I still talk to every day, and I adore them! I've been looking around a bit to see if I recognize any old names, but it seems like not too many are active. What's everyone up to these days? :D
Welcome back! People come and go, but I bet you will see a few names you recognize.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Been here a while, still here. I take breaks if the threads I follow go quiet. Not writing so much thses days (and I rarely finish anyth), so I haven't put anything new in the Library in a long while (I also tend towards content I can't post in the library, so...).

I miss a lot of people from the old days, but some are still around to one extent or another.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Been here a while, still here. I take breaks if the threads I follow go quiet. Not writing so much thses days (and I rarely finish anyth), so I haven't put anything new in the Library in a long while (I also tend towards content I can't post in the library, so...).

I miss a lot of people from the old days, but some are still around to one extent or another.
I agree! There are a lot of the old timers lurking around! WE need to convince them to make an appearance

I poke my head here from time to time! Hope you all are doing well!
Hope you are doing well too!!!!!

CPProp

Clockwork - wind me up
Last checked in two pages back which equates to nearly 3 years in time – tempus fugit. So time I said hello again as I’m still active in a few lounge threads, which keep me out of mischief and are an escape from everyday work life, main threads are "Hi..is anyone into photography", "Free Association", "The official joke thread" and have a dabble in a few others.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Last checked in two pages back which equates to nearly 3 years in time – tempus fugit. So time I said hello again as I’m still active in a few lounge threads, which keep me out of mischief and are an escape from everyday work life, main threads are "Hi..is anyone into photography", "Free Association", "The official joke thread" and have a dabble in a few others.
Glad to see you are still hanging around!