The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
My car was slightly green (it rained yesterday, so it's clean - for the moment), which says everything about the pollen level here this time of year.
Saw one pulling into a parking lot while I was taking lunch. The sides were clean, but the hood, trunk, and top were covered in green fuzz.

Wow.

fat9276

Saw one pulling into a parking lot while I was taking lunch. The sides were clean, but the hood, trunk, and top were covered in green fuzz.

Wow.

If you lived further south, I would say that you saw my car haha... I have a green tree moss growing on my car (aka procrastination to get to the car-wash) :blush::p

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I spent way too much in just one place.

Also, IC people are not helping with the feelings of wanting to move away. Toronto calls... more and more.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I kinda freaked out today, because my best friend told me how her boyfriend and their friend/roomate said they should move to California. I know it'd never happen at this time, but that just really freaked me out..I don't wanna think about my only friend moving thousands of miles away from me! :doh:

AmazingAmy

IC I kinda freaked out today, because my best friend told me how her boyfriend and their friend/roomate said they should move to California. I know it'd never happen at this time, but that just really freaked me out..I don't wanna think about my only friend moving thousands of miles away from me! :doh:

This is one of my constant fears. Thankfully people can't get too far away in the UK, but just imagining the distance freaks me out too. I don't want to be left behind!

Kamily

IC I love handjobs.

ic i love touching penis!
I do too!!! :wubu:

IC I'm sick of penis made of silicone or plastic. I want a real one to play with Attached to someone else. Preferably someone smokin' hot. lol.
Hell Yeah!!! :eat2:

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
IC I think I'm getting sick. I've been off of work for almost 2 weeks for vacation and I'm supposed to go back tomorrow night. I can't get sick right before returning to work. :/

I also C that I love falling asleep to my white noise app on my phone (heavy rain/thunderstorm) and then waking up to the sound of an actual thunderstorm. :)

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
IC I don't want to be single anymore and I have someone in mind who I want to have change my status. But... I'm afraid to tell him and ask how he feels. :( And I honestly am blind to anything so I don't even know if he's interested or disgusted with me :(

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC I don't want to be single anymore and I have someone in mind who I want to have change my status. But... I'm afraid to tell him and ask how he feels. :( And I honestly am blind to anything so I don't even know if he's interested or disgusted with me :(
what is the worst you have to lose? mayby its time to be courageous and to take a leap of faith the worst that happens is he does not feel the same way :( and we will be here to catch you if that happens

JoyJoy

Wow.
IC that I was reading through the recent posts and enjoying the penis talk and read this one without reading the post it was in response to, thinking at first that it was continuing the penis talk. I got quite a giggle out of it.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
what is the worst you have to lose? mayby its time to be courageous and to take a leap of faith the worst that happens is he does not feel the same way :( and we will be here to catch you if that happens
Listen to Spiritangel! She is very wise.
Listen to luscious_lulu! She is very wise.
And I can't rep Spiritangel again yet.

-Rusty

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
IC I need man-servants to fan me, because I don't feel any difference in temperature at all, even after the storms. The weather channels website says it's 65 now instead of 84, but I still feel like I'm melting. :doh:

Mathias

SAMCRO
IC I need man-servants to fan me, because I don't feel any difference in temperature at all, even after the storms. The weather channels website says it's 65 now instead of 84, but I still feel like I'm melting. :doh:
I'll be on the next flight out! :wubu:

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
While the article was informative and necessary, it did let a flood of n00bs in here. It's like opening the Smithsonian and having it run by ten short bus field trips. :doh:

Latest posts

Group builder