The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Risible, May 19, 2009.

1. Sep 15, 2017 #10721

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

If nothing else, sounds like a keeper of a mechanic :p

But inquiring minds want to know: no interest in calling him up?

2. Sep 15, 2017 #10722

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

^ Haha. No, Tad and my reason can be another confession...

I am going through a big transition period in my life. I used to think you needed another person to complete yourself but I am learning (have also learned the hard way) and deciding that a person should COMPLIMENT who you are. In the past, I have given too much of myself away and "drown" in the other person(s). I am pretty sure anyone would agree it's not healthy and will most likely lead to disappointment and heartache (which in my case, it did). So, I have to heal that part of me, be fully complete within myself and go from there. Right now, I don't even know if I want to date or be in a relationship ever again. That may change down the road but for now... nope.

3. Sep 15, 2017 #10723

rellis10

rellis10

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow

Sounds more considerate than cowardly to me, rather than putting you on the spot to hand over a number (or not) in the heat of the moment he's giving you the space to think it over.

Either way I totally get the feeling that you'd want to keep yourself open minded and not commit to something that might not be the right thing for you. Happiness comes to everyone in different forms and at different times, I hope you can find yours in whichever form suits you :)

4. Sep 15, 2017 #10724

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

As Rellis said, that all makes all kinds of sense. Although I'll add that none of us are ever finished masterpieces, and sometimes we just need to take chances with emotionally mis-matched socks and backwards t-shirts. Not saying him & now, just that ... one doesn't necessarily have to have it all fixed up and sorted out to make things work.

In the meantime, wishing you all the best on healing and renovating :)

=======================================

IC that nearly every afternoon at work I put a bunch of grapes into a bowl, wash them up, and bring them to my desk with the intention that I can snack on them over the course of the rest of the afternoon. And pretty much every time I've eaten them all within about three minutes. I don't get how people can sit with a snack bowl beside them and actually eat from it sparingly. Da yummy foods are sitting right there, must eats dem all!

Funtastic curves likes this.
  5. Sep 15, 2017 #10725

fat9276

fat9276

fat9276

^ ok, maybe never FULLY haha but MORE complete within myself. :p

6. Nov 20, 2017 #10726

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

Normally I'm attracted to bigger guys but I confess that for some reason lately this guy has really got me hot and bothered lol!

IMG_20171120_123239.jpg

7. Nov 30, 2017 #10727

swamptoad

swamptoad

swamptoad

I confess that just for a short while ....I was rewatching tv shows from the 90s: Clarissa Explains It All, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, and Salute Your Shorts :blush:

8. Apr 12, 2019 #10728

Killexia

Killexia

Killexia

A confession..... I wish I had the knowledge to take my dog and head off into the woods never to be seen again and not die a horrible death. LOL I have been reading about bushcraft and would love to be a wild woman of the forest

9. Apr 12, 2019 #10729

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

My local "big" supermarket carries cricket based protein bars in the supplement section now. My husband was freaking out over how horrifying it was. I'd totally try one. The only thing keeping me from buying one today was the price. I thought they were overpriced for what they are. But yeah. I confess that I'm down with eating bugs as long as they're processed into powder first.

Tad likes this.
  10. Apr 16, 2019 #10730

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I would try those!