The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
I've seen guys doing that, never really thought about women doing it before--but glad you are getting your muscle-mojo back!

he he, it does look weird but it's something that i like because it's a sign of strength and power. I like being big and strong. I have always felt good being the tall person in the crowd and adding good strength just adds to that powerful feeling.

Tracyarts

" I like being big and strong. I have always felt good being the tall person in the crowd and adding good strength just adds to that powerful feeling. "

Oh that's me too!

I love being big and tall and strong. I've always striven to be as physically active, fit, and strong as I can be at any given time in my life. I may have a LOT of fat on my body, but there are some pretty well developed muscles underneath it. And whenever I notice one getting stronger or harder, it gives me a little thrill. Maybe because it's hidden strength and my little secret?

Tracy

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Maybe that's the case! I have wrestled with the husband an accidentally thrown him across the room in defense of my feet. He now avoids my legs whenever possible when messing with me. Hidden strength, that's a fun concept :D

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
IC I just got 48 new nail polishes in the mail and i'm tempted to remove my recent layer of polish just to try some of them out :D I'm so excited, it was like xmas morning while opening the boxes of polish to see what colors i got! :D

Go for it Megan! I LOVE NEW NAIL POLISH! :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Ic i'm not sure what i want to do at the gym today. I was thinking of showing hubs the ropes of the weight machines since he's never used them. It's been about 15 years for me but i'm sure i could help him. I was also sort of thinking of doing water aerobics but not sure...

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Ic i'm not sure what i want to do at the gym today. I was thinking of showing hubs the ropes of the weight machines since he's never used them. It's been about 15 years for me but i'm sure i could help him. I was also sort of thinking of doing water aerobics but not sure...

I love water aerobics. Its awesome for a person with any kind of back problem. I'd highly recommend it.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
We ended up leaving to late and i just did stationary bike. I set the program for 30 minutes on level 5. After about 11 minutes i said i'll quite at 15 minutes because i was sore and uncomfortable.. I ended up doing the whole 30 minutes. I'm proud of me! I pushed myself and my legs are sore but i did it! I don't like the reclining kind of bike.. too much belly to do that kind.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC that I haven't been truly happy in a long time, but I cover it up by trying to make other people laugh and playing video games all the time.

Hugs Matty are you ok? you know I am always here if you need someone to talk to

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
IC I feel more than a little bad about something I did. I had a coffee date set up for tonight with a new man I met on BBWCupid (and I really do like alot so far) but I cancelled with a lame excuse about a prior commitment. I was too embarrassed to admit that the true reason I cancelled was because I'm still really, really missing my Skippy and grieving for him, and because I just adopted Ben and I couldn't bring myself to leave him just yet. I'm having bad dreams about losing Skippy, and over the summer my mothers puppy was accidentally killed when my brother stepped on her (she was a mini-pomeranian and only weighed 3 lbs). She died in my arms. I find myself waking in the middle of the night to check and make sure Ben is still breathing. It's a terrible feeling. I also had two really disappointing relationships in the past two years. I guess I'm just feeling too fragile. More fragile than I realized. :(

Archetypus

I only ever post on Dims, or anywhere, when I've been boozing it up. Bad idea, but I've had worse...

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I found out a friend of mine has gotten into the screenprinting business. His shop carries many items of clothing up to women's 4X and men's 4X. I asked him about it and he's told me he could print pretty much anything at all for me if I just give him what I want on a shirt. So images in vector form, or a saying. Which has my mind absolutely buzzing with ideas :D

But what I wanted to do was go to the t-shirt saying thread on here and find a good one to bring to him. But I can't seem to find the thread anywhere and I've spent over a half hour searching for it :(

x0emnem0x

“Whatever you are, be a good one.” ☀️
IC that as time goes on I am still motivated to lose this weight but I am just so tired and I wake up thinking about him and it makes me sick to my stomach. I miss him so much it hurts. I hate "love", I hate affection every more, because those are the memories you remember after everything has fallen apart...

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
My birthday is this coming Wednesday and it is the saddest one Ive had yet. No plans. No friends. No food. No fun. Its the first year I'm completely dreading getting older. I'm only one year away from the age I wanted to have all my **** together. And not being even the slightest bit close makes me so sad.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I'm tempted to put a sign on my roof with large un-friendly letters that blinks Bah Humbug

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Today I turned my 42" HDTV into my own personal desktop computer by hooking it up to my laptop and getting a USB keyboard and mouse attached as well. And I LOVE IT! Big computer screen is awesome. I'd love to see what this would be like if I was Skyping with someone or something. That would be super interesting. Haha. And it makes me feel super lazy at the same time, but still super comfortable. I can sit so much better in my chair in my livingroom to use the net. I think I'm going to do this more often.

Latest posts