The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Today I turned my 42" HDTV into my own personal desktop computer by hooking it up to my laptop and getting a USB keyboard and mouse attached as well. And I LOVE IT! Big computer screen is awesome. I'd love to see what this would be like if I was Skyping with someone or something. That would be super interesting. Haha. And it makes me feel super lazy at the same time, but still super comfortable. I can sit so much better in my chair in my livingroom to use the net. I think I'm going to do this more often.

...holy shit, this might be something for me to do. I'm interested.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
IC that I'm pretty disappointed but not going to give up. Two promising new guys turned out to be the same old selfish type that I'm trying to get away from. This time I realized it in time before I allowed myself to get caught up. It seems that some people assume that being fat means desperate. NOPE.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that I'm pretty emotionally down. I really don't know how to handle being hated for an unknown reason by someone who doesn't know me. :(

Librarygirl

I confess it felt good to reprimand a rude obnoxious posh woman who was abusing a shop assistant today. He clearly couldn't say much for fear of complaints/ not being professional, but it was nice to strike a blow for shopworkers everywhere.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Ic I think my 2L sprite bottle resembles a dalek slightly.. it made me giggle.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
IC I am surprised that my husband refuses to buy me jewelry. NOt for the cost but he thinks it's too personal of a gift to get me!! WTF? He's my husband. It explains that he has NEVER given me jewelry. (ANd i'm not a girl who likes expensive jewelry. I wear mostly costume stuff cuz i don't have to worry about losing it.) We were talking about xmas presents and i told him about some jewelry that i liked and his face got all scrunchy and said it's too personal to get someone jewelry. I treasure every piece of jewelry that my Maxie gets me. He always gets me a heart necklace or some sort of heart jewelry. (my favorite shape.. even my engagement ring is a heart shape, that i picked out) It kind of saddens me that he wont be spontaneously romantic with a token of jewelry, ever.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I confess that all of the snow doesn't bother me at all and it makes me a little happy to see it on the ground at this time of year.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
I confess that I am awful at replacing clothes. I will normally end up waiting until the clothes are literally unwearable before I can get myself to be bothered to go to a shop or anything.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
ACK! we have a 3 bedroom house.. my father in law is planning on coming up and bringing an additional five family members. I have no idea where they're all gonna sleep! We have three beds, a couch and a bean bag.. that's it! we have one blow up bed too. At least we have two weeks to figure that out!

x0emnem0x

Words.
IC that the recent introduction into Theosophy has taken hold of my mind. I cannot stop thinking of all the possibilities...

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC I hate my finances at present and that I have been putting in full time hours to get the chrissy stuff for west st done and I dont get paid for it oh well at least it will look ok

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
IC I hate my finances at present and that I have been putting in full time hours to get the chrissy stuff for west st done and I dont get paid for it oh well at least it will look ok

I feel your pain. I had to use savings to pay for groceries today. We're playing major catch up since my husband's stroke. (medical bill payments and such) I'm putting in some applications in hopes of landing a job to help the financial situation. I've never had a full time, real job. I'm scared.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
The blower motor resistor and its electrical connector melted together recently, causing me to lose all but one speed to the fan. When I researched this problem, I noted that this item was recalled back in 2001.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
How? How can I sprain my ankle.. again? I didn't do anything.. except walk on it. Grr. Time to put a bag of frozen veggies on it, I expect.

Latest posts