The Thread for Random Single Confessions Part ... I don't know what Part

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I've got a black eye (or, more properly, a severe bruise on the upper eyelid of my left eye -- there's no sign of trauma to the eye itself or anywhere other than that eyelid) and I have absolutely no idea what caused it. Best guess is road debris or a bug-strike while I was out on my motorbike last week.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
IC that I have very bad pregnancy gas. IFC that I had a big bowl of beans with cheese and hot sauce on them for dinner. IFFC that just thinking about my husband's reaction at bedtime when it all kicks in makes me giggle like a loon. I'm easily amused! :happy:

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I unexpectedly had a package waiting for me in my mail today, and it brightened up my whole week!! :kiss2:

Someone got me a music album I had been looking to get for a long time! My previous copy got lost somewhere and the stores no longer carried it. It was sitting on my wishlist for a very long time, and suddenly it's in my mailbox!!

:happy: **happy dance**

penguin

Fnord
IC that I feel like I'm climbing out of a deep, dark hole, and though I'm not out yet, I can finally feel the sunshine and fresh air on my face. Onwards and upwards!

Indig0

I was feeling a little guilty about the amount of money I've spent so far on vacation with the kids.....

Until the hubby got sidetracked with work and forgot my birthday yesterday. (He had to stay home and work, while we got to go play at the beach)

Guilt gone and free pass in effect....*smirk*

Poor guy...he was so apologetic, and all I could do was laugh about it!

Indig0

Another confession......

I already have the scissors ready...

On our last beach trip my son came back from an overnight with grandma with sand filled dreadlocks, it took 4 hours and quite a few tears to detangle his hair. (see the after picture below, he was not happy by the time we were done)

Grandma took both kids for another overnight this trip so I could go out with friends. I warned both of them this time, I'm not going thru that again...I even showed them the scissors.

They both laughed at me......but I'm serious, it would break my heart, but I'm prepared to shave his head. At 15, if he wants long hair he has to take care of it himself.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
IC I am struggling really badly today, well I have been for ages a year of constantly being sick is bound to do that. Been trying to push to get some stuff done the last couple of days but today just feels like the walking through thick honey, all I want to do is cry kind of day :(

ButlerGirl09

Sugar Magnolia
IC I'm trying to be strong and understanding while he's in significant physical pain and trying to heal, but I don't know how much more of this I can take. The way I'm being treated at the moment is just very hurtful.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I kinda just really wanna sell my ticket to Saturday night's show and never see him again.
:doh:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
IC My nerves are setting in. Max's 21st surgery is tomorrow. We have to leave at 4am to get to Sacramento. I don't see myself sleeping much tonight. sigh.

x0emnem0x

Words.
IC My nerves are setting in. Max's 21st surgery is tomorrow. We have to leave at 4am to get to Sacramento. I don't see myself sleeping much tonight. sigh.
Thinking of you and yours! I'm sure everything will go fine, try to relax and hope for the best! *hugs*

swamptoad

IC that I am very pleased to have an electric guitar FINALLY!!!! Its an Epiphone Special II, Special Model. I got a really good deal on it ...it just needs to be professionally tuned, neck adjustment, humbucker adjustment, and intonation modified. It still plays somewhat decently. Got a kick-ass amplifier for it too, Peavey VYPER (with built-in effects) :bow:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I confess every now and then I click on a Paysite Board thread of models close to my size, sheerly to see what outfit she has on and see if it's some cute piece of supersized fashion I don't know about! LOL. Oh, with the exception of one model - one model I always click on just because she's simply too freakin adorable, hahaha. :D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Thinking of you and yours! I'm sure everything will go fine, try to relax and hope for the best! *hugs*
Lots of good thoughts Max's way. He's a fighter!

Good thoughts your way too, Megan. :)
Thanks. Max's simple 1 hour outpatient surgery didn't end up going so well. He didn't recover from anesthesia well. His lungs apparently partially collapsed and was getting bad oxygen saturation. They ended up putting him on oxygen and staying the night in the hospital. We were stuck 2 hours from home and had to scramble to find a place to sleep. It was a huge suck. He was finally released this morning at noon-ish.
We're all exhausted. Max is in a bit of pain with his cast but he's walking around a little. He wants to go to school still since there are only 2 days left.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Oh, I wish I could just wrap the whole bunch of you up in a giant hug right now, that just sucks so much for all of you. I do hope Max makes it back to one of the last days of school.

Latest posts