The thread for random single confessions!

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Surlysomething, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Mar 26, 2018 #8841

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

Happy

Isn’t all dancing rhythmic in nature? Pretty much if it isn’t, you’re doing it wrong! :p

But actually I get what you mean. It’s part of why I’m not a fan. So many are burnt out that they're just going through the motions and playing a hustle to make their ends. I fully understand it, but it really isn’t much of a turn on to me.

But I agree also they were definitely not very fleshy there, but in memory those dancers were the most gorgeous I had ever seen even though I prefer women with a bit more curves as well. But in fairness it was 23 years ago on my first trip to Canada when I was 21. I wasn’t nearly so jaded and cranky yet!

2. Mar 27, 2018 #8842

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd

Certainly no stripper in Oklahoma would say that. For one thing, she wouldn't want to have to explain what "shoes" are...

LeoGibson likes this.
  3. Mar 27, 2018 #8843

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

It was also something like 1am, and honestly any time I'm reduced to passively sitting there and absorbing I tend to fall asleep (I had to take notes in university else I'd doze off, and I'm sure people wonder why I take notes in corporate 'all hands' presentations).

For the first four or five performers I think I was doing a compare and contrast on their routines, then it was just getting repetative, it was too loud to really talk, and to me the performers were nothing that gave me an erotic thrill. They were good at what they did, so far as I could tell, but what they did / how they looked just didn't excite or interest me.

I also was, and am, fundamentally a nerd :p

LeoGibson likes this.
  4. Mar 29, 2018 #8844

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

I spent a lot of time in strip clubs before I found FFAs. I never bothered watching them dance usually. I just went straight for lap dances. I would find a girl I liked and see her 1-3 times a week. I tipped exorbitantly because i felt guilty having them grind against me because of my size. None of them really minded I think, I only went for the ones who approached me first. There was a degree of closeness and they were almost all awesome girls that I was a regular for. Over the years there were a few. One played a warlock in WoW in a high end raiding guild, she offered to hang out outside the club and was really nice, working on a nursing degree after having trouble finding a good job with her biology degree. Another was finishing law school and was really kinky, another was a single mom with a son named Dylan and a pet lizard named Morrison, good taste in music. She tried to start a stripper for hire company for like bachelor parties and stuff but at an early gig an employee (subcontractor?) stabbed her in the ass and stole all the money. After that she left the business. Another was a fitness model and body builder with enormous hard fake boobs. It was amsuing because she had to hire a masseure to rub them to get them to soften. The irony was I was paying her to rub her boobs and she was taking that money and using it to pay someone else to rub her boobs. Another made independent horror films. I watched one of them on Amazon. There were a couple more over the years. I haven't done that stuff in over four years but it was an interesting experience. Cost a lot but it got me by. I never fooled myself about the transactional nature of the relationships but some of them I would consider friends. I never met any of them outside the clubs.

That's how you do a confession. Amateurs.

Tad, fat hiker, Fat Molly and 2 others like this.
  5. Mar 29, 2018 #8845

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

This is a brilliant treatment for a socio-critical indy country movie!

6. Mar 30, 2018 #8846

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Normally in the evening my son and wife are both looking for my attention. Tonigghtg they are in another room, cracking up as they read each other "quotes" from the Inspirobot web site. And I'm sitting here with tea, scotch, chocolate, and a hockey game on the radio, and IC that I'm just revelling in the quiet time.

7. Apr 11, 2018 #8847

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

While doing some admin work, I typed "2014 BHM 316i" instead of "BMW." The Freud is strong with this one today.

djudex likes this.
  8. Apr 16, 2018 #8848

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

I do the same thing while naming vars. Somehow I always end up with one or two vars that discreetly have "feeds" or some combination of "F", "F", "A" hidden in the camelCase lol. My subconcious is definitely affecting that somehow haha.

My confession?
    Losing weight has finally become a real option I have to consider. Before reaching my current max (490lbs) and back when I weighed around 250lbs and lifted/worked out daily, I had no problem finding dates, maintaining relationships, and I didn't have to worry about how my body affected other people or their concern for me. Although I love my body how it is, I don't know if it's fair to keep the people that I care about concerned over my health. Even though I don't have high BP, good bloodwork, no diabeeeeetus scare, and don't have mobility problems at all, those have to become things that I take into consideration as I am getting closer to 30 every day. This community, and more importantly the FFA's that are supportive are fantastic, but without something real in my life I don't see the benefit anymore.
    Is this just me? Don't other people feel this way about how heavy so many of us are? What about the FFA's?

No offense and no judgement to DWesterny, but I can't see myself turning to that sort of artificial relationship as a substitute for a lack of human contact and closeness that I want in my life.
    Damn.... reading that post scared the shit out of me. It was like looking into the eyes of the Ghost of Xmas yet to come.

9. Apr 17, 2018 #8849

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Look, good luck with whatever you want but obviously you missed the point. That post was about my life before I knew any FFAs. I'm not going to explain myself to you, go do what you want but don't use me as a fucking cautionary tale.

10. Apr 17, 2018 #8850

lille

lille

lille

It is something you need to consider. I absolutely adore my fiancé at his current size but at times I do worry about him sometimes and I do have guilt for my preference sometimes. But we find a happpy medium. I love his size but I also get him out and doing things like hiking more than he did before.

11. Apr 20, 2018 #8851

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I want to punch the women in the throat who use the "wave your hand to open the door" feature at work.

It's so slow, and you can't make it go faster. You start opening the door to leave, and someone waves to get in, and you basically slam right into the door.

I either need to pee and want in NOW or have peed and want to leave NOW. I don't want to stare blankly at the door as it slowlllllllllyyyyy eases open lol

LeoGibson likes this.
  12. Apr 20, 2018 #8852

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Until I figured out you must mean bathroom door I was confused and a little worried about your bladder.

13. Apr 20, 2018 #8853

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

That's me - randomly revenge peeing around the office!

14. Apr 20, 2018 #8854

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I mean, you are a dog trainer, it's not impossible that some dog logic might have rubbed off on you too! :p

15. Apr 21, 2018 #8855

MattB

MattB

MattB

Epicurean

IC it's been awhile since I stepped in the Dims confession booth, so here goes...

IC my attempt to stop using ellipses has once again failed...

IC I'm moving to the GTA sometime this year, and while I'm over the initial horror of that...I'm not over the horror of the house prices. Seriously?? I had hoped to retire somewhere outside Ottawa and buy a less expensive house someday, I hadn't planned to spend an extra 100-200k on a SMALLER place in the GTA. Criminy! :mad:

IC my small chronic health issues have finally become large-ish health issues, but, I'm finally getting regular treatment. Nothing terribly serious, but a few things all at once, and a rude awakening. I was pretty sure I was immortal.

IC I need to expose myself to sunlight today.

16. Apr 22, 2018 #8856

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Toronto people are crazy, can confirm. Proceed with caution.

17. Apr 22, 2018 #8857

Fat Molly

Fat Molly

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit

I confess I am hornyyyyyyyyyyy AF and dammit I need attention!!!my current FWB is like “uhhh I am busy until May” and I’m like THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGHHHH

hommecreux likes this.
  18. Apr 22, 2018 #8858

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

LeoGibson

Happy

That’s a rude awakening we seem to get in our early 40’s or so I would gather. I had my own this year with a recurring bout of Afib and A Flutter. :mad: but hey, who wants to live forever?

Hope it all works out for you. Cheers!

19. Apr 27, 2018 #8859

MattB

MattB

MattB

Epicurean

Oh, I know. I often wonder why and how they all chose to live in the exact same place.

On the plus side, I'll be at the sleep clinic in a few days where, inevitably, I'll be exposed to some sort of gamma ray which will activate my mutant powers. So I got that going for me.

20. Apr 27, 2018 #8860

dwesterny

dwesterny

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

Simple obstructive sleep apnea is not a big deal at all. Easy to treat.