The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Boris_the_Spider

I confess that I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. Supposed to be writing a short film to shoot over the winter but finding it much more fun to kick back and read a book or mess about on the internet :(

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
I confess that although I am not a baseball girl (although I am a Yankee whore;)); I love watching the Little League World Series. Maybe its because I love watching ESPN and I'm going crazy waiting for football season to start (the pre-season games aren't cutting it for me). But, these kids are such cuties, I love it!:)

Also, I confess I love the LLWS theme song, "Walk Tall."
IC that my McAllister Park kids are 2-0. :) First San Antonio team in the history of Little League to make it to the World Series.

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
IC that as the new guy, i'm trying too hard and sound like a dork. i also confess to having a huge ego.

bobbleheaddoll

loves her bhm!
a huge...oh wait...he said ego...:doh:

ic that i have pm'd with said new guy and he is very nice...and a gardener too!

Horseman

I confess that I haven't read this whole thread. I just came in at the end and posted this lame confession.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
IC I find Horseman's confession amusing and oddly refreshing in its honesty.

I came in to confess, even though I am very full from dinner, someone in my building is baking bread and that wonderful, wonderful smell is making me soooo hungry!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
IC that my job is really wearing me down this week, after an entire week off in hospital and home recovering :(

my boss is insane, asking me for a drs note :doh: I mean i was in the friggin HOSPITAL, did she think I made that up? SHe just nitpicks at me all day and NEVER EVER tells me I done good, just what I DONE WRONG, not a healthy way to build character. THE PAY IS only a small step above UNEMPLOYMENT, but I am pretty grateful to have a reason to get out of bed.

I have had friends from WI + MI staying with me since I got out of the hospital on Friday, and they were supposed to be riding around and taking trips to DC and such; instead they have totally cleaned my house from top to bottom, cleaned and power washed my decks; done laundry, vacuumed and THEY LEARNED to use the spray bottle on PUMPKIN, he's not that happy about that, my beastie boy (Maine Coon)

IC I also kinda feel like an outsider here, lately :confused:

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
IC that my job is really wearing me down this week, after an entire week off in hospital and home recovering :(

my boss is insane, asking me for a drs note :doh: I mean i was in the friggin HOSPITAL, did she think I made that up? SHe just nitpicks at me all day and NEVER EVER tells me I done good, just what I DONE WRONG, not a healthy way to build character. THE PAY IS only a small step above UNEMPLOYMENT, but I am pretty grateful to have a reason to get out of bed.

I have had friends from WI + MI staying with me since I got out of the hospital on Friday, and they were supposed to be riding around and taking trips to DC and such; instead they have totally cleaned my house from top to bottom, cleaned and power washed my decks; done laundry, vacuumed and THEY LEARNED to use the spray bottle on PUMPKIN, he's not that happy about that, my beastie boy (Maine Coon)

IC I also kinda feel like an outsider here, lately :confused:
Good lord, what a piece of work your boss is....heh, just show her the incision or something from the surgery LOL maybe she'll think twice about asking you for a doctor's note.

That is so sweet of your friends to take care of you like that while you were recuperating. :bow:

I dunno why you'd feel like an outsider lately, the place wouldn't be the same without you....:)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Good lord, what a piece of work your boss is....heh, just show her the incision or something from the surgery LOL maybe she'll think twice about asking you for a doctor's note.

That is so sweet of your friends to take care of you like that while you were recuperating. :bow:

I dunno why you'd feel like an outsider lately, the place wouldn't be the same without you....:)

right....heres my 30 staples B_iatch....what do you think of them....think that sort of thing would go over well......:eek: heehehe...I get them out tomorrow...

You are sweet hon....I am so blessed to have such good friends, we are taking off for the GRAND CANYON of PA tomorrow, them on bikes and me with my new 23 yr old *BUDDY* that loves to camp, although I am getting a room to share with a gf from Indiana meeting us and probably about 20-30 others of us crazy sober bikers :p

SanDiega

I confess that I would rather pay the fine for wasting water then plant ugly drought tolerant shrubs and sacrafice my beautiful roses.

apologies to mother earth

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I confess that I would rather pay the fine for wasting water then plant ugly drought tolerant shrubs and sacrafice my beautiful roses.

apologies to mother earth
How many roses do you have?

One thing you can do to help meet things part way, maybe, is re-cycle water. If you are doing dishes, use a dishpan then carry the leftover water out to the roses. If you have a washing machine which empties into a wash tub, if you remember at the right time put a bucket under the hose when you hit the rinse cycle. And whatever else you can think of. Now if you have only a few roses that might make a big difference, if you have a yard full I guess not, but it can’t hurt!

Kazak

IC that I think SanDiega is beautiful, that I crocheted a hat for a female friend (after she said she thinks its better if we were just friends) and that the depression has been really bad the last couple of months. And lastly, IC this post goes against the title of this thread because I made more than a single confession!

Paquito

don't July to me
IC that it's a very bad thing that I'm the voice of morality for my friends.

A very, very bad thing.

SanDiega

How many roses do you have?

One thing you can do to help meet things part way, maybe, is re-cycle water. If you are doing dishes, use a dishpan then carry the leftover water out to the roses. If you have a washing machine which empties into a wash tub, if you remember at the right time put a bucket under the hose when you hit the rinse cycle. And whatever else you can think of. Now if you have only a few roses that might make a big difference, if you have a yard full I guess not, but it can’t hurt!

Good idea. I only have 5, planning on putting in a few more this spring. They are all wilting at the moment from the heat.

Latest posts