• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The vasectomy thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upstate New York Foodee

Sick of poli-tricks
My man wants to get a vasectomy. We would like to be childfree for life. I should really be the last woman on Earth to get pregnant as I wholly lack maternal instinct. Even as a child I rejected baby dolls and being pregnant at 18 felt like having a terrible disease(I terminated the pregnancy). I'm in my late 20s now and ever since I discovered that "girls could be mommies" I knew I didn't want to be one. If I want to interact with children, I could always spoil one of my friends' kids, as I do enjoy playing video games with little boys and putting makeup on little girls. I'm not very "OMG I HATE KIDS" childfree militant, I would just like to limit my exposure to children as to just that. Playing Aunt to my friends' kids.

My boyfriend just straight up hates them.

He would like to have a vasectomy done, but upon doing research on teh inyerwebZ it seems like docs don't like to do 'em on men under 30 who haven't had kids yet. I guess it's due to fear of being sued or maybe the mentality that "we will change our minds". He's 24.

I would like some advice as to how to approach the doctor with the request. I just don't want him(he really can't) to take a million days off work, so he can go to 20 consultations only to be turned down by every surgeon.

You'd think with so many unwanted children doctors would be more eager to sterilize willing participants.

I also needed to vent a little, because the information on the internet proved to be very discouraging.

Latest posts

Back