• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To those who have written me wondering if I'm okay...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina

Older and wiser now
... and where I am.

First I want to thank those of you who have written to me, concerned and wondering how I'm doing and where I am. It's heartwarming that there are people here who really do care and I apologize for taking so long to check in. I will likely write you and direct you to this thread, even while apologizing for the impersonal nature of it; I'm just so busy, in lots of pain from my conditions, and just so exhausted -- mentally, emotionally and physically.

My son is in the hospital right now. It's not his first hospitalization; in fact, he's had many in the last 7-8 months or so, but he's worse than ever. Without going into fine detail it's for mental health issues. I'm not sure what will ultimately happen with him, as he's been turned down to immigrate here to Canada, has been turned down by social security disability (I've retained lawyers to fight that for him), hasn't been able to work for a long time so I'm his sole means of financial support, and has lost his housing. It's been so stressful and involved, all of this, that I barely have time to do anything but take care of his needs and the involved paper work and red tape in order to try to help him to be able to live some kind of a life after he's out of the hospital. I've hardly had time even to work, and have to squeeze that in.

I've also given up my moderating duties after a number of years, for a multitude of reasons, and though I don't intent to stop posting here, I just don't have much time for it. I'm not sure life has ever been this difficult -- ever. We all (myself, Eric and my son) have been having a very hard time of it. Thanks again for thinking of me, those of you who have written.

It feels a little funny grandstanding in order to talk about this, but I didn't want to put it in my jewelry thread, since not everyone reads it. For those who have read this, thank you.

Latest posts

Back