• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too big for love

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosebud

Irresponsible Fatty
I didn't poke around much to see if someone has already linked this, sorry if I'm repeating.

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=23154077&GT1=32023

As I was reading the letter, I found myself so angry (remembering the sage advice of my grandmother "if you would only lose weight...") and ready to blast the doctor for bad advice. Then I was happily surprised by the response.

With so many experts and non-expert busybodies telling us constantly what we need to do to be happy and find love, I found this "love yourself first" response to be a breath of fresh air.

Back