• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

too big to.......

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssbbwlondon

This is the first thread I have started on this site so please be gentle with me..

All my life I have experienced being too big to do things…too big to ride a bike…too big to fit into normal size adult clothes even as a child…too big to fit in the back of a car. The list got longer as I got bigger. But it still takes me my surprise when there is another thing I cannot do because of my size, something that I could do with ease the last time I was in the same situation. I say this as the other night, I could not get my body into a London Black Cab. Ok, I was very tired and I had a few glasses of wine but still the task was almost impossible. I tried with great difficulty to get one leg in but I could not lift the other leg up. So I just crawled in and kneeled on the floor, much to the horror of my companion! I laughed it off and blamed the wine but the truth was I was just too big. . I don’t feel bad about it as I accept that I am supersized and with my love of food I will probably gain more and experience more things that I just cannot do, but I wanted to know how other ssbbws felt when they realised they had got too big to do something that normal sized people don’t even think about.

Latest posts

Back