• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too Fat For YouTube!!! LOL

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candygodiva

I eat food for a living...
DimensionsModel
Yep, I've finally done it. I'm now too fat for YouTube. I've had 5 clips removed now, for supposed inappropriate content. I'm fully dressed in all the video clips, and most of them have no url on them at all. Just me, sitting and eating, or shaking my obscenely large belly at the camera. The most recent, and the one that did it for YouTube and got me permanently banned was this clip, which I uploaded to MySpace. Where I'd put the, "Too Fat For Gravy", video when YouTube deleted it. It was the first casualty of my YouTube fat wars! They've not seen the last of my fat ass, and the rest of me!

Fat Girl Walking 5

Yep, that belly is a bigun! But what I don't understand, is why it's inappropriate for YouTube?

"Dear Member:

After being flagged by members of the YouTube community and reviewed by YouTube staff, the video below has been removed due to its inappropriate nature.

Fat Girl Walking - Preview 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymr9RcTA3UM

Due to your repeated attempts to upload inappropriate videos, your account has now been permanently disabled and your videos have been taken down. If you feel your account has been disabled in error, please contact us to explain why.

Please refer to our Terms of Use, Community Guidelines, and the Help Center for more information on what video material is not permitted on YouTube.

- The YouTube Team"

Latest posts

Back