Too Fat to Masturbate???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
Very nicely indeed!
voidhead said:
Cool. That's so hot that some of you guys have a hard time. I just imagine all the sweating and panting and jiggling.

sweetnnekked

Back From The Dead.
I too, have strained my back while trying to wipe and also strained some tendons in my feet while twisting to accomplish same. As for masturbation, I weigh 502 and I've figured out a comfortable and quite easy position. I lie in bed on my side and arch my leg so that I can easily position my arm under my belly. No problems!!

HugeBellyUK

Yeah, I'm a short guy at 5'4, and have a big belly at around 60" or so, weight 340-350lbs. I cannot reach my penis at all when I am either standing or sitting. so it's guess work at the toilet... same problem with the ass, I have to practically pull a muscle reaching down there. Morning time is the worst, as the body is stiff from being in bed.

Masturbating is possible but only in a bed or on the couch when I'm resting on my side I can then reach with ease :)

Not sure if any other guys in here have the same problem, with one arm/shoulder being much stronger than the other. I use my left arm to support myself in bed, or to get up from the bed, or up from a chair so naturally it is stronger. My right arm is very weak. In bed, I usually rest on my left arm keeping my right hand free for other things lol ;-).

mischel

SSBHM
Well...right now i am not too fat to masturbate.
But it is exhausting because of all the jiggling fat. And because i got much fat down there it is not easy to catch him completely. I dont do it very often :p.
It's strange... while every normal man/woman wants a long penis, i love it that mine is nearly covered. It is surrounded with much fat, much softer than my belly. I think the right word for this phenomenon is "second belly" or "underbelly"?
Furthermore i like the idea that my little friend would be covered completely under my belly and fat when i would weight 600lbs^^.
Well and in my dreams i am too fat to masturbate. This would have to do my girlfriend for me^^. It's a fantasy...

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
extra_fat_guy said:
... Plus if your belly has gotten so big your but might be just as big. So how would you wipe your but?
Not to hijack the thread but I would suggest the Ample-Sponge

Amplestuff is a company owned by Bill Fabrey, one of the founders of NAAFA. I buy things from them all the time. And no, I have no connection to them, I am just offering a solution to the problem mentioned.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
bigwideland said:
Do not get me started on chairs, I was at a BBQ on the weekend at a friends place and all the normal chairs are too small as they all have arm rests, I hate chairs with arm rests. So I had to use a small white stool, however at my weight the stool was generating to much pressure as it surface area was the size of big plate and that started to hurt after a hour or so. Then I found a second stool of the same type and that was much better, so when you need two stools to sit on you have a big ass. I also like bench seats I need about 2/3 of a two seater.

As for pics that's a fun idea, will see what I can do.

BWL
I keep a folding camping chair in the trunk of my car for just such situation. It is good for up to 350, I think, and looks like a director's chair. But the one I want to get is this one, from Maxx-Daddy

It holds up to 800 lbs. There are other models too.

Again, sorry to hijack the thread, but I thought you might want this info. And no, again, I am not affiliated with the company!

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
I guess it's possible, but at that point I would assume he would have most likely developed a hidden penis.. my friends ex-husband was tallish at least 500 lbs and he had it.. and had for at least 100 lbs previous as well. Obviously not all men get this, but I've known other men who have suffered from it as well.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
Ivy said:
I guess it's possible, but at that point I would assume he would have most likely developed a hidden penis.. my friends ex-husband was tallish at least 500 lbs and he had it.. and had for at least 100 lbs previous as well. Obviously not all men get this, but I've known other men who have suffered from it as well.
I don't understand...even after reading the article. So, you're saying that, the penis is pretty much consumed by the surrounding flesh? That SUCKS. :[

missaf

maire dubh said:
I don't understand...even after reading the article. So, you're saying that, the penis is pretty much consumed by the surrounding flesh? That SUCKS. :[
The pictures pretty much show the real issues :( I hope if any of you guys run into this you'll get help right away!

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
voidhead said:
I saw this Family Guy episode last night where Peter Griffin finally realizes he's fat and decides to become an activist for fat men.

Anyway, he ends up organizing a meeting and a bunch of obese men show up. The portrayal of them is extremely negative (they're constantly panting, farting...one has a heart attack, one of them tries to eat another one...really negative stereotyping to the point where even my thin friends who have no idea there is even a fat acceptance movement were kind of turned off by it...), but one of the jokes they make caught my attention.

They make a joke that the guys are so fat none of them can find their own penises.

Now this strucka chord with me because I have always had this fantasy of a man so enormous that he can't reach his own penis anymore and he needs me to get him off in order to orgasm.

Is this possible? Can a man be so fat he can't reach his penis? At about what weight could this occur? Do any of the SSBHMs on this board experience this?
i love that episode. if you can't laugh at obviously fictional negative portrayals stereotyping an entire contingent of people then what good is comedy? "there's a fat guy eating a dead fat guy upstairs....so, are we just looking the other way on that?" lmaoooo

as far as guys too fat to masturbate, i'd assume the ratio of belly size to penis length would probably have to be pretty radical. i don't doubt there are several guys with that problem, though i've heard more about fat women who can't diddle their fiddles.

William

Also Guys can get larger and harder stomachs than Women. That could be a problem to reach around.

William

dan ex machina said:
i love that episode. if you can't laugh at obviously fictional negative portrayals stereotyping an entire contingent of people then what good is comedy? "there's a fat guy eating a dead fat guy upstairs....so, are we just looking the other way on that?" lmaoooo

as far as guys too fat to masturbate, i'd assume the ratio of belly size to penis length would probably have to be pretty radical. i don't doubt there are several guys with that problem, though i've heard more about fat women who can't diddle their fiddles.

William

Hi Missaf

I saw one that there was a Yahoo Support Group that had quite a few members but no one would post and it died from inactiviety.

William

missaf said:
The pictures pretty much show the real issues :( I hope if any of you guys run into this you'll get help right away!

Zandoz

Highly irregular
missaf said:
I can't begin to imagine the cost...and the horror stories trying to get procedures like that covered by one's insurance.

missaf

Zandoz said:
I can't begin to imagine the cost...and the horror stories trying to get procedures like that covered by one's insurance.

It seems like a medical necessity wouldn't be hard to get... would it?

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
maire dubh said:
yeeeep. it's a really, really rough situation and i've heard it's more common than you would think and the surgery is painful as hell.

poor guys. :(

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
missaf said:
me too, i can't even fathom living with that for a man or for his lady. i wish the article showed it in the early stages, because i am pretty sure i've dated a guy who was pre-hidden penis.. it would be nice to see/know so that it could be prevented before it happened.

DebbieBBW

My diet starts tomorrow
Ivy said:
me too, i can't even fathom living with that for a man or for his lady. i wish the article showed it in the early stages, because i am pretty sure i've dated a guy who was pre-hidden penis.. it would be nice to see/know so that it could be prevented before it happened.

Yeah I have seen several cases of this upclose and personal....I'm no doc of course, but I'm pretty sure the only way to avoid it is to not get too heavy...the combo of weight and a small penis seem to be what cause it.

DebbieBBW

My diet starts tomorrow
I have noticed that over the last few yrs my own weight gain has made it a bit more difficult to "diddle my fiddle"...LOL (thanks dan ex machina for that one!)...and especially if I'm trying to diddle on all fours with someone behind me...my belly being bigger has made it a bit harder, but so far I'm able to still get the job done!:p

William

Hi Debbie

The importance of weight in this problem is relative to a person's genetics. Many of the guys with this problem are in the 250 lb range while I am free of problems at about 310 and there are other guys here 400+ who have not said anything about having it.

I am always amazed at the different ways that both Men and Women bodies distribute their fat.

William

Debbie of Dallas said:
Yeah I have seen several cases of this upclose and personal....I'm no doc of course, but I'm pretty sure the only way to avoid it is to not get too heavy...the combo of weight and a small penis seem to be what cause it.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
missaf said:
It seems like a medical necessity wouldn't be hard to get... would it?
Ummmm...we're talking about insurance companies, arn't we? ;)