• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Two FAs - No fat to Admire.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuesday

Firstly, hello to everyone. I'm a mid-twenties female who loves fat men! I wonder if anyone has had the same problem as me...My fiance and I are both FAs, but neither of us are fat (although we're both about a stone and a half overweight) and neither of us really want to gain any more weight. I've always been into fat men and have dated a few but due to various circumstances, it never worked out. I met my fiance and was attracted to him for his personality but also because he's slightly chubby and a little chub is better than nothing! I always hoped he's gain a little. I never suspected that we would have a love of fat in common until I realised that he seemed to always be loving on my chub (I have large hips and thighs and a bit of tummy pudge). I tackled him about it and he admitted that he was an FA (he knew the terms and had been using the internet to get images of plus-sized pin-ups since he was a teenager. His girlfriend before me was bigger.)
Now, it's quite freeing to be with someone who understands that you find fat attractive and we have fun with fantasy. The only problem is we both know that we're not fat enough for the other's tastes. I guess if we don't want to fatten up, we'll just have to be deprived FAs. It could be worse though, he could hate fat, needle me to lose weight and think my fat preference was crazy once he discovered it. At least we both love fat. How come it's so impossible to have a relationship where everything's in place? If an FA is with a fat person, the fat person isn't comfortable with their weight and loses (or beats themselves up for not being able to lose). A fat and happy person will be in a relationship with someone who thinks they should lose. And 2 fat-loving people can find plenty of fat people who aren't suitable for them but the only suitable people they can find aren't fat enough.
I think I'd be okay about gaining weight as long as it was gradual and he gained too. I think it'll probably happen in the future.
Sorry to ramble...
Anyone been/going through anything similar? Any words of wisdom for me and my fiance?

Tues X

Latest posts

Back