• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Unlocking a Better You - by Uno (~BHM, ~XWG, Eating))

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uno

~BHM, ~XWG, Eating. ~XWG

The first part of my first story. Feedback is appreciated.

Unlocking A Better You
by Uno

“Unlocking a better you.”

I say the title of the pamphlet, to myself, that was left on my car’s windshield and can’t believe I even entertained the notion of one of these self-help scams and even more so that I’m actually sitting this conference hall waiting for it to start. But seeing as this is the first Friday evening where I actually don't have something to do, this could at least be a little entertaining. After all, all they wanted tonight as people came in was an e-mail address and that wasn’t too much of an inconvenience if I just give them one I barely use. Seated in the back I’ve got a good view of who else has nothing better to do on a Friday night including the people who’re apparently hosting this thing.

The two of them look harmless enough. Hank looks to have like someone who lives at the gym and had the charisma of a used car salesman while it was his partner, Myra, that has my attention. I’m too busy taking in her gorgeous angular face and following it down to her curvy body with her skintight dress showing a generous amount of cleavage and flawless legs. Myra’s so distracting; I can only hear bits and pieces of what Hank was saying. A lot of “Are you tired of you mediocre life?” “ We use to be just like you.” “We unlocked our true selves.” Honestly, I’m not paying that much attention until …

“You sir, in the back with the glasses.”

“Oh crap, why’s he calling me. What was he saying?” I panic as I head to the front of the room.

“Thank you for coming up sir. What your name if you don’t mind?” Hank says shaking my hand. Myra gives me a hug. She’s certainly not shy as she’s rubbing my back and whispers with a sultry voice, “Just play along hon.”

“Umm … Sam.” Did I almost forget my name. Man I hate being in front of this many people. That hug was really warm.

“Well Sam, tell me about yourself. When you get up in the morning are excited about all the promise that day has?”

“Umm … not really, I mean it’s just another day right?”

“Aww, that’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever heard.” Myra says misty eyed and rubbing my back.

“Isn’t it just Myra. Sam I can tell you probably not believing everything I’m say our program can do. Right?”

“I guess you could say that.” Yeah, that’s a better excuse than I’m too busy staring at Myra, albeit his reason is also partially true.

“Tell you what, you stay a little after tonight’s presentation and we’ll give you an in depth hands on course of one of our classes.”

“Uh … okay sure.” I say as Myra leads me back to my seat.

I’m in a daze for the rest of the presentation. At the end, Hank thanks everyone for coming and asks them to pay attention to their email for the next meeting. After everyone’s gone, I’m still seated when Myra and Hank come back to where I’m seated.

“You know Sam, like I said, I can sense you’re not exactly buying that our program works and that’s okay. I just want to give you a chance to better yourself from what you told us earlier tonight. I mean you what, in you early 20’s around 200ish pounds I’d guess? And from the sounds of it you’re living a pretty mundane live. Just living in a cycle of work, home, sleep. Trying to conform to society’s norms. We want to fix that.”

Wow he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that. “Y – yeah. And how are you going to do that? Sell me a book? Invite me to a retreat?”

Myra chuckles a little as Hank remains serious, “No my friend, I can put you on the road to pardon the catchphrase, unlocking a better you, right here and now. Or maybe I should say Myra’s going to do it. You see, Myra’s a bit of the secret behind the program but I’m talking when she’d rather be showing.

At that, Myra grabs my hands and for some reason I can’t take my eyes away from hers when starts to talk. “So much pent up feelings and desires are inside you. You’re drowning in a world of mediocrity but there’s so many greater, fascinating, bigger urges inside of you. The bottled up for fear of sticking out, being noticed, different and it’s stifling you and what you can be.”

It’s like her words are going right into me. “At our cores we are just beings made up of feelings and desires; the world’s rules tells we shouldn’t act on them but what if their wrong. Tonight you should go out and on your instinct do the first thing that comes to mind. That first instinct is what you should follow, social rules be damned.”

She kisses me on the forehead and I feel warm watching inside as she leaves out the door.

“She’s some woman, isn’t she?” Hank breaks me out of my daze. “You should listen to the lady, it’s done wonders for others. Look out for our next meeting via email; I know Myra can’t wait to see how her hands on instructions helped you.” And with that, Hank leaves as well.

I sit there for a few minutes wondering what I just sat through until I hear it. My stomach grumbles. I get to my car and drive until I see the first open food joint, a Chinese restaurant. I don’t know what came over me, I couldn’t help myself. There I was in the Chinese restaurant placing layers of food on my plate: lo mein for the foundation, general tso chicken on top with mushrooms beside it and crabmeat covered in cheese (seriously, who thinks of that combination) on the top.

Sitting down at a booth in a corner, I drown the food in soy sauce and salt before I start to dig in. Before long, the pool of soy sauce is all that remains. Without any thought I go for another plate with the same selections, along with pepper steak and Mongolian beef. Rinse and repeat with the soy sauce and salt. My stomach is reaches its usual limit as I finish this plate, yet I’m getting up for another overloaded plate of the same.

My stretched out stomach is practically pleading for no more food and yet I get up for dessert. An obscenely loaded plate of sugar covered donuts, assorted cake squares, and chocolate pudding later; I finally go to the register to pay and leave. It’s not until I get in my car and let out a loud belch that I wonder why I ate so much.

And why do I feel so good. I’m almost in a blissful state as I drive home, but not before stopping at a drive-thru ice cream stop and getting a quart of oreo ice cream and then finishing the trip home. It’s not until I empty the ice cream container and my stomach feels as if it’s going to explode that I turn in for the night, rubbing my belly.

The rest of the weekend blurs into a montage of delicious meals. Saturday starts with me grabbing some sweat pants and a t-shirt and heading to ihop for a meat filled omelet, four buttermilk pancakes covered in butter and blueberry syrup, and three cheesecake pancakes with strawberries and syrup on top of that. Forty minutes and all those plates later I’m heading back home when pull into Krispy Kreme for a dozen glazed donuts and a box of donut holes.

At home I’m nursing my digesting belly while grazing the pastries and watching tv. This is until around 1 pm when after pizza commercial, I’m now ordering a large meat lovers stuffed crust dish with hot wings and cheesy bread. I realize I should be sick from all I’m eating but I’m so hungry and it feels so good to stuff myself that my whole body is tingling by the time the delivery arrives.

The rest of the day is nothing but pizza, pastry, chicken, repeat. I just can’t seem to get enough until the last bite which happens to be the last doughnut hole is gone.

Sunday is pretty much the same except for the compulsions to eat different foods all day long. Gravy and sausage biscuits in the morning, enough for a family of three. Stop in the grocery store to stock up my practically barren shelves. Stop by a local burger joint that serves burger plates with seasoned salt covered fries and coleslaw along with double cheese burgers that are twice the size of franchise restaurant servings.

I finish the weekend off with a delivery of three subs: meatball, barbeque chicken, and Italian meats. I’ve never eaten as much in this short time frame as I did this weekend but it was such a rush, a high for lack of a better word. I never felt so good about my life, so fulfilled, as I did this weekend. Maybe there is something to Myra and Hank’s program.

7:00 Monday morning. I’ve overslept. If I don’t hurry, I’ll be late for work. I rush to the kitchen to put four readymade breakfast biscuits in microwave while I get dressed for work. Four would usually seem like a lot but I’m so hungry this morning, as if I had not had the weekend that I did. I get out of the bathroom quickly not stopping to take anything in at the mirror.

I get my shirt and I’m having trouble buttoning the buttons. I don’t notice it too much. It’s the pants I notice. I have trouble getting them over my butt, that wasn’t an issue Friday. I breathe in to button them up. I’ll worry about my cloths later; they’re on and I might just get to work on time. I grab the biscuits on my way out and finish one of them by time I get to the car. I’m biting into the second one as I’m sitting down. POP POP POP. I look down and … what the hell.

The two buttons over my belly are gone … and so is the one for my pants. I stare at my belly tracing the holes with my free hand as I’m finishing the rest of the biscuits with my other one. My stomach grumbles. I’m still so hungry. I think I’m going to call in a personal day at work.

Latest posts

Back