unpopular opinions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Geodetic_Effect

Wait, there's people that don't hate ICP fans? I though they even hated themselves.

Popular things I hate:

Dogs (except Vinny the beagle)
Glee fans
Insane Clown Posse fans
New York Yankee fans
Bacon
Remakes of white sitcoms into movies with black actors

LeoGibson

Happy
Bacon, beer and coffee are nasty.
You lie! I could live on these 3 things alone. Actually there's this one microbrew out of Georgia that combines beer with coffee and it is around 12% ABV.

Add a bacon sandwich on the side and I'm all set! :D

Children are disgusting.

Small dogs are horrible.
On these two, I used to agree with you until I realized I love all dogs great and small, it was the useless twats that tended to own small dogs that I couldn't stand. I now have a small dog myself, a Pitbull/Boston Terrier mix I rescued and he's a total badass!:p He rehabbed me from my dislike of small dogs.

Also I found that kids are great. If they are raised properly that is. It's the shitty parents that make their kids into assholes that I truly can't stand. I'm actually ok with the kid itself.

Reactions: Tad

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
France was right to surrender in World War II. I admit it's fun to mock them for it but there was no better option.

azerty

Life is worth living
France was right to surrender in World War II. I admit it's fun to mock them for it but there was no better option.
the unpopular thread was : France wasn't right to surrender during WWII in 1940.
As Churchill suggested it

Librarygirl

Unlike many people I encounter, I don't like:
Hilary Mantel's writing style...How can this be described as compelling? I had to force myself to read those novels for work and it was a sheer effort. Did all these people raving about her books actually read them?? Is she too lazy to use names instead of 'he'? And for all that she is somehow seen as better than people like Philippa Gregory, there SO are anachronisms in her books.

Sport...Of ANY kind, watching or playing. I was NOT excited about the Olympics, I was glad when it was over.

Wine...Urgghhh. I'll drink spirits, but wine just makes me feel ill and headachey.

People talking about any of the above...Like, why can't we talk about different kinds of tea? Why is it somehow deemed ok/ interesting to discuss wine like it is the god of all drinks??

People talking about roads / journeys...How is this interesting conversation? I don't care which motorway you went on!!

:)

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
I like Steven Moffat more then Russell T. Davies.

Tim Burton is overrated, honestly he hasn't made a decent movie since the 80's.

The Amazing Spider is better then The Dark Knight Rises, and I can prove it!

Papa Johns pizza is just ok.

Melissa Mccarthy is no where near the level of funny of John Candy, she's funny but Candy was a comedic god.

Samuel Adams is an overpriced, overrated beer if I've ever seen one!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I guess it's not an unpopular opinion then, because I think it's disgusting too.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Same here, I feel like it's one of the most pretentious beers ever. "Guys look at us, LOOK!! We make beer with lots of HOPS!! WE'RE A SMALL COMPANY!! GUYS LOOK!!"

UGH, I can't stand that beer.

Saoirse

I think people only drink it to look like beer snobs. It tastes like ass!

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
yes. and its gross. all of it!
I guess it's not an unpopular opinion then, because I think it's disgusting too.
Same here, I feel like it's one of the most pretentious beers ever. "Guys look at us, LOOK!! We make beer with lots of HOPS!! WE'RE A SMALL COMPANY!! GUYS LOOK!!"

UGH, I can't stand that beer.
I think people only drink it to look like beer snobs. It tastes like ass!
As someone who knows and loves his beer I can tell'ya about half-a-dozen beers that are much better then Samuel Adams.