• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Volunteering

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissAshley

Enigma
Does anyone else do any volunteer work? If so what do you do?

I have recently signed up to be a volunteer caseworker for a women's shelter (and domestic crisis center) in my city. I will probably be visiting with the stay ins and taking calls. I had an interview with the volunteer director, and basically told her my story of why I want to work there, which is because I grew up with my mom being involved in violent relationships for many years. I start my training next week and I am so excited to get in and help for the cause.

Has anyone else volunteered or worked at a women's shelter and what did you do there? Or have you ever stayed at one yourself (if you feel comfortable talking about it).

If not, feel free to share any other other volunteering or jobs you've done that were for a good cause.

Latest posts

Back