• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Water (Stuffing, ~FFA, Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly Ren

Stuffing, ~FFA, Erotica - [Author's Note: this is a true story.]

Water
by Molly Ren

“Tell Jackie why you like it,” Deep End said as he took off his shoes.

I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. The original plan was to do it in a semi-public place, with at least six onlookers, but I was finding it hard enough to do it in a hotel room with just Deep End’s girlfriend looking on.

Jackie said I didn’t have to explain if I didn’t want to, but I took a deep breath and made myself do it anyway. How much I liked the transformation his body would undergo, and how large his tummy would get. How I enjoyed the power trip of sucking the energy out of him, and making him too encumbered to do simple things.

“And tell her about your version of sex,” he urged me.

“I basically get on top of him and… uh… hump his tummy.”

I was excited by the crudity, could barely get the words out. But even when I could hardly look Jackie in the eye, I was proud that I was able to articulate what I wanted and why.

Deep End sat on the edge of the bed, and I nudged up behind him until I was embracing him from behind, running my fingertips over his belly. I had brought two water bottles from Starbucks that morning, which were now on the bedside table. He cracked one while he explained to Jackie how much I got turned on by people drinking. “Molly really likes the sound it makes—” he said, and then he started.

A small part of me hated the idea that something as vital as my orgasm was tied to something as specific as that sound, but the gulping noise and the tiny expansions of his belly under my hand flipped a switch in my body. I went from shy and antsy to a frenzy of lust, kissing him all over the crescent of skin left bare above the neckline of his wife beater. The inner muscles of my pussy squeezed in time with his swallowing, a new slow flutter that used the same muscles as an orgasm, and yet didn’t end in a white-hot flare. It was a gentle pleasure, not building but constant, and it seemed like it would go on as long as I breathed.

It was a wonder I could still focus on Jackie’s next question. Something about online stuffings. “There’s a real life group around here that’s into feederism,” I said. “Though I am not always sure if we have a lot in common, because they are gainers—”

“What’s that?” Jackie asked.

“People that like to gain weight on purpose because it turns them on. Not like I do—I mean, I’m more into small amounts—”

“I’d like to do that,” said Deep End.

“Do what?” I said, “gain?”

“Yeah,” he said, and I realized I was squeezing his hips between my thighs in my excitement. Mol, I thought, you’re a liar. You’re never allowed to say that you’re not into gaining ever again.

There’s something a little counterintuitive about how stuffings look. I suppose it’s because whatever he’s drinking or eating has to settle down into his body even after he’s swallowed it. It makes for strange effects, where his belly will bulge out more twenty minutes or so after he’s stopped eating. Or in this case, when he’ll go into the bathroom to refill the water bottle and come out looking more paunchy when he went in. I was losing the ability to talk coherently because of how he looked.

He said, “You okay, Mol?”

Me (giggling): “Yes!”

“You sure?”

He is always asking me things twice.

He lay on his back on the bed and I got on top of him, giving a little gasp when my clit met his tummy bulge, even though my underwear. My skirt got in the way, and I struggled with it.

“You’re so nervous, Mol, relax.”

“I’m not nervous,” I giggled, “I’m just horny!”

I nipped his swollen tummy (“Ow!”), then kissed it, then bit him again. I got so excited that I semi-accidentally play-punched him. There was a surprisingly loud thud that startled us both.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have done that,” I said.

“Jesus,” said Deep End, “it’s like a kettledrum,” but he seemed to be fine otherwise.

“Take your shirt off,” I said, and didn’t move from where I was seated on him, even though he was blocked by pillows. After some struggle he was able to take it off without being able to sit up, though the effort left him gasping. I kissed him on the mouth.

At some point Jackie had to leave—she was going to console another person whose public kinkiness we were missing. When she’d left I stripped my dress and bra off.

Ever heard the saying about how the sub is really in control of the scene? Even though I’m the “encourager”, Deep End was really the boss of me. I lost track of how many bottles he’d drunk almost immediately, and when his stomach started to bulge out questioned him on whether he really wanted to do another one, but I think we both knew I didn’t really mean it. I was only keeping up the appearance of being super careful when neither of us would settle for anything less than him pushing himself to his absolute limits.

“It’s like watching the level go down in a water cooler,” he said, grimacing after the fifth or sixth one.

“Or like a giant hamster water bottle.”

He had to get up and take a break. He said it hurt to stretch his arms above his head because it made his ribcage press down into the swollen sides of his belly. His shoulders looked enormous, his back muscles more defined than I remembered. Had his body really changed that much in a month?

I pulled him over to the bed so that I could lick and kiss his belly some more. It reminded me of that time I’d been giving DC Boy a blow job, then gotten so horny I’d switched over to giving him a hand job instead. Poor DC Boy. By now my soaked panties had worked themselves halfway down my thighs, but “normal sex” wasn’t really an option.

“There is no way I could get an erection like this,” he said, looking down at me. “I mean, my brain is telling me I should do something because there’s a half-naked woman in front of me, and my body is just like, ‘No’.” All the extra blood had gone to his tummy, and his arms and legs felt cold.

He said he felt a little nauseated, finally. He lay down on the bed again, and I draped myself over his side. His belly really was warmer than the rest of him, very round and soft. I stroked it and snuggled it and sucked on his nipples, grinning when he flinched from sensitivity (he is very ticklish.) He has inverted nipples, which I love looking at and playing with.

“Do you really want to gain?” I asked him. “Or was that something you said just to turn me on?” Deep End is hardly ever serious—he is kidding about 85% of the time, but I can only tell 50% of the time, so I felt the need to check.

He said he had really meant it, and that he thought he would enjoy it: “getting on the scale, cracking 300, then taking it off again.” I’d never heard the phrase “cracking 300” before, and it gave me the shivers. He’s caused great changes in his weight before: he gains weight every winter when he allows himself to eat sugar again, and he looses it just as rapidly because he is a “cycling slave”. What must it be like to have a body that plastic? Later, I would jerk off again and again to the memory of him saying the words and imagining what his tummy would look like.

Why does he like it? Does he just want the fun of going into a bar and being bigger than all the other guys there? Or does he want an excuse to eat as many Cadbury Cream eggs as possible? I want to talk with him more about it.

In the meantime, I didn’t want to get sidetracked from what was in front of me. I ran my hands down the curve of his biceps, following them with strokes down the curve of his belly. He said something about how he was understanding why people liked this: “Every muscle in my body Is relaxed.”

“Does that mean I can fuck you in the ass now?” I asked.

Maybe later… he told me.

You could almost follow the path of the water as it traveled through his system: his drum tight belly was getting softer and smaller. “But if you look down here,” he said, pushing down the waistband of his jeans so I could see where the hair started to thicken, “there’s this other bulge. That’s my bladder.” It was swollen with water. “And if you press just here it really hurts.“ I dug my fingers in where he indicated, and he winced.

He really is a masochist.

Latest posts

Back