Weight Board Confessional

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MisticalMisty

Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples ;)

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

I'll go first.

I'm like a bottomless pit lately. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to get full. I know that sounds hot..but it really sucks..LOL

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples ;)

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

I'll go first.

I'm like a bottomless pit lately. No matter how much I eat, I can't seem to get full. I know that sounds hot..but it really sucks..LOL
lol you're right, it is hot.

my turn...

im a closet stuffer.

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
What do you mean by stuffer? I've heard that term, but not sure what exactly it entails.....or is it just obvious and I'm clueless? lol
i eat a LOT at once just for the feeling of being extremely full...although it's relatively rare, i LOVE the way it feels.:eat1:

Violet_Beauregard

I love this thread.... what a great way to get things off your chest!!

Let's see, what can I confess first? There are so many! Well, I would like to be thinner... note that I said "thinner", not thin. God knows I'm not made that way, therefore will never be the public's version of 'thin', but I would like to be thinner. My doctor put me on Wellbutrin recently in hopes of triggering some weight loss, which I wholeheartedly agreed too. WHY you ask? Because the thought of dieting, most specifically - giving up all the favorite foods - makes me want to pull my hair out.... seriously though, I absolutely LOVE food, and cannot bear to give up my pasta, bread, potatoes, fries, all those lovely carbs! I just can't do it! And, quite frankly, I just plain don't want to! So paradoxically, I want to be thinner, but don't want to stop eating to get there... Now don't get me wrong, I accept myself as I am... I like being a BBW, generally it's OK with me. The shopping aspect would be simpler....certain fashions just don't work on big gals, and I am absolutely a fashion hog. But I love being a BBW. There are just a few things I would change. :)

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
I confess that I, too have been eating like crazy...I was prescribed a new med and although one of the side effects is loss of appetite - I've never been hungrier.

MisticalMisty

I confess that I, too have been eating like crazy...I was prescribed a new med and although one of the side effects is loss of appetite - I've never been hungrier.
Isn't it awful? I'm dying....this is definitely one of those emergency "I need a feeder" moments :D

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Isn't it awful? I'm dying....this is definitely one of those emergency "I need a feeder" moments :D
Ahh, isn't that awful? You're thinking you could really go for one certain fattening thing (like a BIG piece of cheesecake) and you can't get your hands on it for whatever reason. And then you start to think "If only I had a feeder. He'd be all over that!"

MisticalMisty

Ahh, isn't that awful? You're thinking you could really go for once certain fattening thing (like a BIG of cheesecake) and you can't get your hands on it for whatever reason. And then you start to think "If only I had a feeder. He'd be all over that!"
EXACTLY..I'd be like baby..go get me a steak dinner, some pasta, some egg rolls and a pepsi..lol

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
It is...though, right now I'm ok - just made a run for a nice cheeseburger and shake. But when I feel the hunger it's different than just a "I need to eat" sensation; it's more like an emergency like you said.

MisticalMisty

It is...though, right now I'm ok - just made a run for a nice cheeseburger and shake. But when I feel the hunger it's different than just a "I need to eat" sensation; it's more like an emergency like you said.
It's amazing to me..I mean I had a huge meal earlier and about 30 mins later it felt like I haven't eaten in days.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
It's amazing to me..I mean I had a huge meal earlier and about 30 mins later it felt like I haven't eaten in days.
Yup - that's me as well...

::sigh:: And I just bought a bunch of cute spring clothes...oh well, thank goodness for receipts!

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
When I get hungry, I get bitchy. Not like regular bitchy. REALITY SHOW bitchy.

I will not wait to eat either. If it's a matter of waiting until going to the store, there's a rush on it, and god forbid I don't get it then.

imfree

In Remembrance
I just bought a Tanita scale that goes up to 440, half the fun
of being this fat is to be able to measure it!!!

imfree

In Remembrance
I need to get one of those. I'm curious to know what my number is these days.
Hahaha!!!, my number is 402 and that Tanita gives consistant
readings up there. In a few months I'll see if it goes past 440, Cici's Pizza is
opening a new store here in Lebanon, Tn!

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Oh, Cici's. It hurts so good sometimes. I mean, the pizza is sub-par, but it's so cheap and abundant!

MisticalMisty

Oh, Cici's. It hurts so good sometimes. I mean, the pizza is sub-par, but it's so cheap and abundant!
When I first moved out on my own..ci ci's buffet in Norman was like 2.99. So I could eat and eat for like $3.50 because I always got a water..the pizza sucked..but it was filling!

I think I could kill a large pizza right now..maybe some buffalo wings...MMMMM

Latest posts