• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weird-ish symptoms

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
Ok.. I'm very much an anti-doctor person. I HATE going. I know there are some medical professionals around these parts, and I've been feeling generally weird lately. Reader's Digest version:

I'm always tired.
I'm always thirsty.
I have headaches about 3x/week..
My finger joints, my knees and my ankles are stiff constantly, and sometimes painful in the sense that they feel like they're on fire (my finger joints sometimes are warm to the touch)..
I'm craving salt like crazy. (No its not that time of the month, this has gone on for a month!)
The salt, when I give in to said cravings, is causing me to retain water. :(

Any ideas/suggestions/etc? I feel icky.

I'd appreciate it. *hugs*
Melina

Latest posts

Back