What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Killexia

I'm still on the road and so I opted for a tuna fish toasted sub from Subway rather than making a sammich on the truck.

Orchid

Home cooked old fashioned beef stew.
Glazed carrots.
Mashed potatoes home cooked with creme fraiche and milk and butter.
Frozen cherries.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
At least some ice cream from an Italian shop today.

And for dinner tonight we'll have pepperoni pizza with bell peppers and chillis.

Orchid

Easter sunday I made smorrebrod, danish open sandwiches. I have a lot of ingredients leftovers and also unused produce meats etc so today dinner is the same. More open sandwiches. Going to dive into my cookbooks and watch some more Youtubes for inspiration. I do classic type that the bread can not be seen. But also more modern variety and did a few fusion cooking type.
I did notice that eventhough this is light kitchen work I was getting tired during the process. I still am not fully recovered from the flu. I like cooking and enjoy doing kitchen things. I miss not having enough energy and enough health to do extensive dishes, many hours of cooking/baking like I did when young.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Tonight will be madras curry with pork tenderloin, one of my favorites. Served with white rice and shrimp crackers (krupuk) because I love having a meal with sides.

Tracyarts

Grilled chicken club sandwich on whole wheat bread, from the neighborhood diner/country cooking place. My appetite is off from taking antibiotics, but I really enjoyed what I had of it.

Orchid

Roasted chicken with lemon and mandarin.
Rice with sweet red bell pepper, green peas, green olives, raisins, spring onions, sweet corn.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
Yesterday was potato gratin with greens and sausage.

Tonight will be a Madras curry with roasted pork tenderloin and white rice.

Orchid

Lamb burger roasted with rosemary.
Tennessee bbq sauce.
Potato pancakes.
Snow peas.

Tracyarts

A fajita chicken tostada. A plate sized fried tortilla, spread with refried beans, then mounded up with shredded lettuce, topped with diced tomato, chopped grilled chicken, diced onion, sliced jalapenos, shredded cheese, and dressed with scoops of salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.

Orchid

Home cooked split pea soup for 2 days.
Made also some small arepitas infused with some beef broth.