Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Beef strips stir-fry.
Mashed potatoes.
Carrots & green peas.
Baked apples & brown sugar & cinnamon.

Tracyarts

Lemon pepper wings and caesar salad.

If you make your own wings (we got an air fryer just for wings and snacks) and are looking for a good lemon pepper seasoning, Penzey's Florida Seasoned Pepper is amazing! Black pepper, lemon peel, orange peel, citric acid, garlic, and onion. No salt, you have to add that to taste. But man...it's good.

Tracyarts

Shrimp salad. A literal pile of peeled chilled boiled shrimp with minced onion and celery, mixed together with a bit of mayonnaise. Served on a bed of salad greens.

I get it all the time from a local homestyle country cooking place (Kelley's for my fellow Houston area Dimmers). Especially when it's hot out.

Orchid

Chicken Piri Piri baked in oven.
Rice and peas.
Salad: tomatoes,cucumbers, sweet red bell peppers, sweet dill pickles.

HUGEisElegant

Another simple meal: I made spiced ground beef and bean burritos with grated cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato and avocado with plain yogurt (I actually like it more than sour cream) and Valentina hot sauce. :) I also had a little salsa and corn chips on the side. Oh, and more iced tea...of course. lol :p

HUGEisElegant

I kept forgetting to mention what I've been having the last few nights! :eek::rolleyes:...

Sunday: chicken breast with a fresh cilantro/lemon/garlic/black pepper/sesame seed oil marinade on the BBQ, served with a four bean salad and iced tea.

Monday: Thai-inspired fish and coconut red curry on top of basmati rice, served with an olive oil/white balsamic vinaigrette salad and...iced tea. ;)

Tonight: a spinach and mushroom fritta with french fries and leftover four bean salad, and...iced tea. lol :p

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I subscribed to freshly a meal delivery service. I had mahi mahi tonight with a spicy romenesco sauce over brown rice and a summer veggie medley. I ate some grape tomatoes when it was in the microwave. Was very good. I have been surprised. Of their current menu I really only hate one and that is the BBQ and cornbread. It is pot roast with a weird drizzle of bbq sauce. I thought I hated the aloha chicken but I don’t. The first one I had was missing some things. When it came in the next order it was good. A nice pineapple salsa on top and broccoli with red bell peppers.

Group builder