Quantcast

What’s on the dinner table (part 2)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

A bastardized version of King Ranch casserole.

Hatch green chili pepper filled tamales smothered in King Ranch casserole filling and baked in a casserole dish until golden and bubbly.

I got the Hatch tamales as a curbside pickup substitute for chicken tamales and this seemed like a creative use for them.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
If we had to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of our lives, that would definitely make the final four choices for me.
And since Carbonara and fried oysters are the only two things that pop into my head instantly when I ponder that question (I'd have to put some thought into other possibilities), it would come down to those two.

(and I'd hope for a FFA judge, so she would cheat in my favor and let me have both, because I wouldn't be able to choose one over the other. 😁 )

If we had to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of our lives, that would definitely make the final four choices for me.
And since Carbonara and fried oysters are the only two things that pop into my head instantly when I ponder that question (I'd have to put some thought into other possibilities), it would come down to those two.

(and I'd hope for a FFA judge, so she would cheat in my favor and let me have both, because I wouldn't be able to choose one over the other. 😁 )
Ooh it would probably be close to one of my final four too. My favourite cuisines are Chinese and Italian, so it's a possible winner. You've got me thinking now.

I'm very sure that you'd have no problem finding yourself a willing FFA to happily cheat in your favour, to let you have both...possibly more 😄

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I was looking of an easy and tasty recipe. And I found this "salad" Panzanella, and made a variation of it.
20201123_190915.jpg
Roasted bread, dried tomato, fresh tomato, avocado, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, Grana Padano cheese, honey mustard vinaigrette.
One of the best meals I made recently.

stampy

DimensionsModel
Today I made a pizza with sauce and cheese and orange marmalade. It was delicious. I told a friend about it and they acted like I was a deviant weirdo because of it. Not the million other reasons why I could be considered a deviant weirdo: it was the marmalade on the pizza. I guess everyone has their limits 😂

Today I made a pizza with sauce and cheese and orange marmalade. It was delicious. I told a friend about it and they acted like I was a deviant weirdo because of it. Not the million other reasons why I could be considered a deviant weirdo: it was the marmalade on the pizza. I guess everyone has their limits 😂
I'm curious @stampy ...Is the marmalade spread over the whole pizza or just dotted about, like the sweet hits of pineapple on pizza (totally necessary for me hehe)?

Latest posts