Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifelongFA

It's a great day to be a fat admirer! Saw a lovely SSBBW woman at the grocery store last night, and was the recipient of a big smile. Made my day!

Maize

So, this guy who I dropped as an online friend a while back because he was kind of a dick and did some irresponsible things recently sent me a friend request on Facebook and I looked at his timeline and there was a public post basically saying that he lost a lot of friends by being a dick and doing irresponsible things and he's really trying hard to turn his life around. He lives somewhere in the U.S. *shrug* Anyway, I added him in a sort of, "Okay, let's keep an eye on this and see." I was just participating in this conversation about the new Thundercats reboot on one of his posts, and a friend of his had kind of a cute icon. Being completely lecherous, I clicked through to poke at the friend's profile a bit, and he appears to be queer, identifies as a bear, appears to be a gigantic nerd, his relationship status is "It's complicated," I get a very, "Oh God, just do me," reaction to several of his profile photos, and he only lives like an hour and a half away from me. So I sent him a friend request and he accepted it. I shall likely proceed to be ridiculously shy and never say anything about it, but it's still fun.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Had groceries delivered today, that always makes me smile. The delivery guy is very nice and now I have a fridge full of assorted drinks

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Well...yesterday was payday, so having cash to pay bills and a bit more for my wallet is always nice and makes me happy. At the moment, I'm having a peaceful morning at work, which has been hectic lately and look forward to a relaxing Sunday tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts