What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great day to be a fat admirer! Saw a lovely SSBBW woman at the grocery store last night, and was the recipient of a big smile. Made my day!

Maize

So, this guy who I dropped as an online friend a while back because he was kind of a dick and did some irresponsible things recently sent me a friend request on Facebook and I looked at his timeline and there was a public post basically saying that he lost a lot of friends by being a dick and doing irresponsible things and he's really trying hard to turn his life around. He lives somewhere in the U.S. *shrug* Anyway, I added him in a sort of, "Okay, let's keep an eye on this and see." I was just participating in this conversation about the new Thundercats reboot on one of his posts, and a friend of his had kind of a cute icon. Being completely lecherous, I clicked through to poke at the friend's profile a bit, and he appears to be queer, identifies as a bear, appears to be a gigantic nerd, his relationship status is "It's complicated," I get a very, "Oh God, just do me," reaction to several of his profile photos, and he only lives like an hour and a half away from me. So I sent him a friend request and he accepted it. I shall likely proceed to be ridiculously shy and never say anything about it, but it's still fun.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Well...yesterday was payday, so having cash to pay bills and a bit more for my wallet is always nice and makes me happy. At the moment, I'm having a peaceful morning at work, which has been hectic lately and look forward to a relaxing Sunday tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.