Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathias

SAMCRO
I'm going to sit outside on my deck and read and enjoy the sunset.

sugar and spice

Good for you Sam, that apartment sound great, How many stories tall is the building? Are you up high with a view, or on the ground with a patio? I hope you Mom takes the news well.:)

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Invitations to River Fest.... Little River Band??? Buddy Guy?!? Are you freakin SERIOUS?!?!

:D Wow. Screw Cartagena....!! Not literally, but eh... ;)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I ate lunch outside at the baltimore harbor the last 2 days and enjoyed my book and lunch and the sunshine; and as horrible as last week and even MONDAY was.......the last 2 days have been 200% or is it 2000% better?

FOcusing on details and realize after about 6 weeks in a totally new field, I feel like I really have learned a thing or two, and not swimming out at sea...a good good feeling of relief

and my motorcycle that has been torn down since last june or july is finally on the bench..and the motor is starting to be rebuilt...hallelujah ...

bexy

is red again <3
That I had my first ante-natal class and instead of feeling scared of the birth and stuff, I actually feel excited!

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
Speaking of birth stuff and babies.....(Congratulations Bexy!!!)

I'm happy that I'm going to be an auntie again!!!!!! My brother told me today that my little nephew will be a big brother in December or January!!!! :bounce::bounce:

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
I am so very happy today , because I was comming home from the store, I and I saw a topless,doorless JEEP full of BBW!! They were happy and playful , wearing halter tops and little tee shirts! I (of course being the hooker i am) rolled down my window at a red light next to them and told them they looked awesome!! They were so happy and blew me kisses, hehhehe They happen to go to the same store as me right after the light, 2 girls gave me their numbers!! HOT SCORE!!!:wubu:

DeniseW

Fat don't crack!!
I just scored center seats to the MOODY BLUES!!!! It's in August and I just don't know how I'll be able to make it until then.....YAY!!!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
My Guyfriend Matt signed the registration form today, AND brought my stepmom his baby picture - both needed to take me to my 'prom' on friday.

SO YAYNESS! Aaaaand! On top of that! I get to go over and game with him and my other guyfriend Aaron tomorrow! YESNESS!!!!

GWARrior

Im happy because... even tho I called cute guy and he wasnt home (like he said he would be!) I met up with my neighbor who just moved back and we walked around and met up with the other neighbors and we all just chilled and drank beers. made me miss the old days, but i think it was a good start to an awesome summer!

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Yes! We'll be waiting for you...COME ON ALREADY!
Huff.... puff.... I can't swim that far!!! I'm not superhuman!!! :doh: :doh:

Maybe if I pay off the Captain... yeah, that's it!

Can I borrow a couple of million dollars?!!? ;)

SMA413

C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips
Good for you Sam, that apartment sound great, How many stories tall is the building? Are you up high with a view, or on the ground with a patio? I hope you Mom takes the news well.:)
Thanks :D I'm on the fourth floor but the building is built on a hill so it's only 3 flights up. It's got a pretty sweet view.

Mom was in a bad mood last night so I'm gonna hold off until tonight maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.