What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I am happy about sleeping almost 9 hrs last night.
Those of you who know me know that is a pretty rare event in my life.
And it feels so good to wake up after a relaxing night...
Congrats SnoozingAnna, or I mean Dazzling, lol :) Glad you got some rest!

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because my new denim shirts have arrived from Canada. It's impossible to buy good quality denim shirts in large sizes at reasonable prices in New Zealand. I'll post a photo later. And, of course, I'm happy today, because I'm a fat man.

Reactions: Tad

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because I had a routine doctor's appointment and I was too heavy for their scales, which only went up to 130 kg (approx. 286.6 lb). It was hard not to let the smile on my face be seen. I'm so happy that I'm a fat man.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because it's Waitangi Day, a holiday here in New Zealand, and because I'm a fat man.

Tad

mostly harmless
For the first time in my adult life I saw pics of me as a toddler, and good Lord I was a fat little thing. Fattest cheeks I've ever seen. By the time I can remember I was only "husky" , so it was interesting to see the original form, as it were.

Corey

Corey
For the first time in my adult life I saw pics of me as a toddler, and good Lord I was a fat little thing. Fattest cheeks I've ever seen. By the time I can remember I was only "husky" , so it was interesting to see the original form, as it were.
Seeing fat cheeks on a toddler brings me immediate giddiness and joy to my heart. Seeing fat cheeks on a fat man brings me immediate...something...to (unintelligible mumbling between parted lips)...I’m definitely a FCL (fat cheeks lover). All day every day.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because earlier today I tweeted this in a thread about space-invaders on aeroplanes:

"I'm a big man but I try not to space-invade. My bête noire is guys less than ½ my size taking 2x the space I do. It's just toxic masculinity. Defenestration from 30,000 m usually solves the problem permanently."

And, of course, I'm happy, because I'm a fat man.

Group builder