What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
My super duper crush was at the college today but not in our 3 hour class where he sits next to me... sigh... I wish I could get up the courage to talk to him. Haha.

sophie lou

I'm too much of a soft touch. I care about the feelings of people i don't know and have never met. I can fall for a fictional person in a book and cry when when they have their heart broken. sometimes i'm so fed up with being so sensitive. I can take being hurt but i hate seeing other people getting hurt.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
being told how invaluable I am at work...and that we will split up front desk duty for 2 days while AUDITOR is IN THE HOUSE...and then only 2 of us do it all day.....WTF....love being the bottom of the barrel surrounded by ass licking 20 yr old twats......yes resumes are flying again

sophie lou

I finally get through to my sort of partner to sort out some issues only for him to tell me he is busy and we will talk later. It makes me wonder if I am the only one out of us two that gives a damn about us.

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
Eh, lonely. Not crippling "gah, why god why" lonely, just general mopey lonely.

*shrug*

Could be worse! :)

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
I've had the chorus (so to speak) of "Tarzan Boy" stuck in my head all day.

And hopefully now you do too.

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Some busybody asshole gave me shit for Tweeting while I was driving. I said "Mind your own fucking business and get off my hood!". Some people's kids.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
The love of my life Hercules is not himself for the last 12 hours...we went for a wonderful long walk yesterday am...and I was busy all day...came home to walk him 4ish..and he was SLUGGISH and lethargic..no interest in food / water all day...this am...it's worse..we are heading to the vet in an hour..PRAYERS FOR MY POOCHIE...I have put down 2 kittys in the last 6 months...I have no room for a 3rd......:(

View attachment HERCULES.jpg

Librarygirl

Thinking of you and praying for Hercules. Glad you managed to get a vets appointment - it's always an extra worry when pets get ill at weekends / holidays. Take care.
x

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Thinking of you and praying for Hercules. Glad you managed to get a vets appointment - it's always an extra worry when pets get ill at weekends / holidays. Take care.
x
I was lucky...still paid out the ass...and he has ANTI-BIOTICS & appetite stimulant...he's not improved as of this morning... :(

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I hope little dude starts feeling better.

:(

The love of my life Hercules is not himself for the last 12 hours...we went for a wonderful long walk yesterday am...and I was busy all day...came home to walk him 4ish..and he was SLUGGISH and lethargic..no interest in food / water all day...this am...it's worse..we are heading to the vet in an hour..PRAYERS FOR MY POOCHIE...I have put down 2 kittys in the last 6 months...I have no room for a 3rd......:(

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
I ruined my sunglasses with the gum I was chewing while watching Iron Man 3. Unless I can find a way to get the residue off the shades, I'm going to get another pair.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My sweet love was crying today... I just want to wrap him all up and cover him in kisses but that damn ocean is in the way...

Group builder