What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

Osteophytes in my knee, my foot, and my ankle,. Arhtritis causing the sweats as I walk!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I can't get my Covid-19 vaccination certificate, because my support worker has thrown my passport and birth certificate in the bin.
Wait, what? Why would anybody bin a passport and birth certificate? That is awful! I presume you'll need to get those replaced, but you need those for your covid certificate?

Shotha

DM Supporter
Wait, what? Why would anybody bin a passport and birth certificate? That is awful! I presume you'll need to get those replaced, but you need those for your covid certificate?
You don't even throw expired passports in the bin. He shouldn't be throwing any of my things out. I need to get them replaced. I can't get my Covid-19 Vaccination Pass without them. So, I'll be barred from a lot of places. I've taken him to the Health and Disability Commission before. It looks like I should do it again.

Reactions: Tad
It's not all of today. But I woke up this morning and checked F---ie and someone had responded to a very innocent post I'd made yesterday with something truly rotten and sarcastic. It was a woman, too. I'm not used to that. Someone close to me, too, geographically, who said she was into big men.

It was like someone blasting the horn at you in the car when the light has turned green.

I've quit Feabie like 10 times because of people like that. SIGH.

DELETE
BLOCK

(rant over.)

Latest posts