Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

very stretch sweat pants and sweat shirt that still feels tight, lol

I need new clothes for some reason

I think everything shrank lol

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
My one pair of comfortable jeans (blue, have a good amount of stretch), a light grey flannel shirt that isn't visibly tight but doesn't seem to sit quite right anymore (I'm not sure exactly how to describe it, but it just doesn't look quite right in how it fits anymore), and a new grey hooded sweat-shirt. That last was a fortunate find at a discount store the other week, a lot of sweatshirts are near the end of their life, but it has been hard to find a mostly all cotton zip up sweatshirt, but that is what I live in at home for about six months of the year (and I'm working from home now). Being bald these days I find having something I can put on my head makes a big difference if I'm feeling cold. And we don't like to put the heat up too high, and sitting at a computer doesn't make a lot of heat, so hoodies it is. I wish they'd had more than the grey, I would have bought more. Probably should have bought a second one in grey even if that would be even more boring than my usual.

Orchid

ASOS DESIGN Curve plunge trapeze maxi dress, 1 of 4
Today this dress, is a bit heavy and too wide, needed a hem but it shrink a bit in length after laundry and hot dryer.
Wear mock birkenstocks look-a-likes for some heel support for weeks. Was way too long on soft slippers no support so heels got achy.
The gold/gray jacquard scarf. Looking for a new one. So if anyone sees an online shop that has these in wide/big size?

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm just wearing boxer shorts and socks. Oh, and glasses, of course, as I can't see to use the computer without my reading glasses.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A pair of navy slacks that have enough stretch to still somewhat fit, a light blue golf shirt, and to clash with all that blue an old, worn, extremelty comfortable red, cotton, hoodie. (we don't keep the house all that warm, and bald heads bleed a lot of heat, so I wear hoodies for about six months of the year so that I can pull the hood up when I get cold)

Orchid

My new H&M dress in real life it is a richer dark chocolate brown. Added my own beaded necklace of freshwater pearls banana yellow 5 mm with ivory pearl seed beads 8/0 and old multicolor Birkenstocks.
Classic red lipstick Kiko Milano mixed with lip balm for a softer look.

Orchid

Wearing this new cotton dress today. My lariat necklace beaded with rosepink freshwater pearls 4 mm and rose/gold seed beads 10/0 . Inspired by roman earrings from british museum online shop years ago I had made a pair using silver ear-wires, small snow white pearls, sapphire color firepolish glass bead, small aventurine bead, champagne color thin spacer.
Rosy Hibiscus Kiko Milano lipstick mixed with lip balm. Dry Rose color blush.. Birkenstocks multicolor.

Latest posts