What do you want to know about the opposite sex.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jes

is oddly aroused
I admit that I'm concerned that my somewhat amusing "tab A slot B" joke is being overlooked. I trust that this is not the case.

:D
just now read this. i'm on to you, missy.

Jes

is oddly aroused
I happen to have an overly sensitive penal system (beat THAT, waxwing.
are you the wardon, or an inmate?

(the beat that was funny, but not the way you intended, i think!!)

i think there will be a whole page of just my comments to this thread so i'll stop.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Bah, we're going in circles. I give up.
well, circles are great in the beginning, but when I'm close, I need the ole up and down. The trick is learning to know when I'm close. And I so love it when they do!

oh. i am all hot and bothered now. i think it was tracey's comment about not liking the diving between the thighs for the 4 hour trip to orgasmtown, or whatever the hell she said!

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
i think women talk more about everything (no 'yeah i know!' jokes, please) and if the woman in question was very invested in those relationships, they made up a big part of her life. Plus, women talk about things to try to get closure and b/c so many relationships end without closure...more talking!
And my reaction usually is, "If he's so great, why am I the poor guy picking up the tab here?" and then I look for the Candid Camera crew.

cammy

bellyphile
OMG, this thread took off quick.

I once had a guy give me specific instructions on how to give the perfect blow job - I guess all my lovers before him were just pretending to get off. lol.
My ex, although more than willing to go down on me, was pretty mediocre for nearly 2 years (yeah, 2 years!), then one night he totally got it sooooo right and he was then always great w/ oral. Go figure! And no, he didn't practice on someone else...although the thought did cross my mind at the time.

And when I want information on sex, I always ask a 20 y-o male.

Socks...I actually prefer mitttens.

Jes

is oddly aroused
And my reaction usually is, "If he's so great, why am I the poor guy picking up the tab here?" and then I look for the Candid Camera crew.
i think a lot of the talking is not 'he's so great.' Maybe it sounds like that to you? I think I'd react well if someone asked me, gently, about why I'm discussing the topic. Don't think I'd answer: Because he was so great! More like: Because that was a time in my life when ---- and I like talking about it. Or: Because that was a time in my life when ---- and I'm glad I've moved on!

Know what I mean? Ask the woman gently, maybe at a different moment, and find out what she's actually saying. If she's saying she was happier with her exes, tell her you don't like hearing that!

Jes

is oddly aroused
are you the wardon, or an inmate?

(the beat that was funny, but not the way you intended, i think!!)

i think there will be a whole page of just my comments to this thread so i'll stop.
damnit! i mispelled something in a comment about someone misspelling something.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
I have to ask the ladies who don't like getting oral. Do you orgasm - everytime???

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
How important is sex? How long will you wait for someone to be ready?
Sex is very important. How long I'll wait depends on how much I like the person, because in all honesty I can't imagine myself having a relationship with someone that I'm not sexually compatible with. I'd like to know if things "click" before I'm too invested emotionally.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I have to ask the ladies who don't like getting oral. Do you orgasm - everytime???
With sex? Um, no. In fact, not any time. I only orgasm myself. Wait. You know what I mean. That is to say I have never had an orgasm which was caused by another person. People have been there, but you know.

Holy crap did I just admit that out loud?!?!?

:doh:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
That's a rule in my house--in bed there are no socks if you want to get any action at all.

As for pre-cum, I'm a fan--but then I'm a fan of wet and/or messy petting and/or sex, so long as food isn't involved. Food sex is not my thing.
What in heck does all this pre-cum everyone keeps mentioning look like????????????????
Am I just "too busy" to notice it? :blink: :confused:

Violet_Beauregard

Nope... hell no. Oral does nothing for me... can't orgasm from it. Intercourse doesn't make me orgasm... its manual either by him or by me, which is VERY difficult for me to achieve....or by the dreaded vibrator, which is a piece of cake..... :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Actually, unlike cunnilingus, there is a wrong way to do it.
Wow... who gave you the impression that all cunnilingus is good? :huh:
There are MANY wrong ways to do it..... rare is the man that can actually do it good without a lot of practice and guidance from myself to tell him my preference on it.

The most important thing to keep in mind when performing is RHYTHM. There are many varied techniques and speeds with which you can go to work, but that doesn’t mean you should switch between them constantly. At the beginning, pick a position and speed and stick with it throughout. There are a couple of exceptions, for instance steadily going from slow to fast is very good. Some variation in technique can be great as well, but when you switch, only do so for a few seconds before switching back. It ends up being a buzz kill when you get into a rhythm only to have it change suddenly. How satisfying would intercourse be if your special guy stopped you every 30 seconds to change position? You’d probably punch him.
Well, you know, 20-30 minutes into one, your neck and mouth gets tired- and could even go numb. So her need to move is a physical one and not intended to annoy a man- especially when she's working so hard to please him. Actually it's annoying when he won't go ahead and cum and makes me want to quit :blink: Plus it might make me lose interest in the whole act itself and start thinking about when Forensic Files is coming on :p

2. “Are guys intimidated by attractive, confident, and intelligent women?”
This is a bullshit myth that started with the women, not the men. This is very similar with the all too present retort to any negative criticism “Well, you’re just JEALOUS!!1~”. The reality is that all guys are intimidated by slutty, bitchy, and arrogant women. Believe me, there is nothing sexier to a man than confidence and intelligence (big tits aside). The women who have a problem are the bitchy ones who are full of themselves. Of course this is hard for them to bear, hence the excuse that “They’re just intimidated by how awesome I am!”
I have known many confident, attractive and intelligent women that get stereo-typed as bitchy simply because they won't allow a man to walk all over them- and yes, there are many guys who will quickly do so ... if allowed ;)

3. “Take the socks OFF!!”
Socks have been getting some flames on this thread as well as the world over, and I never understood why. Part of me is pissed off about the whole thing since it seems so insignificant and childish, but I do want to know the reason. So women, why all the sock hate?
Ummm... personally I don't "hate" it but it does make him seem nerdy, imo. Also, at the end of a long day, who in hell wants to smell some stinky socks during sex - nasty indeed and a real mood killer

How hard is it to take your socks off? Why would that piss you off?

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Why is it women act interested then whammy they seemed bored and want to read? I wouldn't mind but do they have to play that game when a good rerun of Benson comes on?.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
Why is it women act interested then whammy they seemed bored and want to read? I wouldn't mind but do they have to play that game when a good rerun of Benson comes on?.
I do not know these women but I am annoyed with them already.

Also, now the theme to Benson is in my head. Shit.

Group builder