What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Lol this one is petty. I got alerted on a comment on a different website even though I don't think I said anything bad. My Internet connection is sucky so I can't pull up the report at the moment

CurvyEm2

I'm sad because I feel like I've lost my spark. That I'm old and boring. I used to be so sure of myself and never let the thoughts of others hold me back but these days I don't even know who I am. I kinda stripped away all the parts of me that made me special and now I'm left wondering if what I thought was me was even me at all or just an untreated personality disorder. Do I even want to be this version of me?

I'm sad because I feel like I've lost my spark. That I'm old and boring. I used to be so sure of myself and never let the thoughts of others hold me back but these days I don't even know who I am. I kinda stripped away all the parts of me that made me special and now I'm left wondering if what I thought was me was even me at all or just an untreated personality disorder. Do I even want to be this version of me?
I bet this version of you is cool. You just need to find the secret tricks. Once you unlock a couple of those—-🚀

CurvyEm2

I bet this version of you is cool. You just need to find the secret tricks. Once you unlock a couple of those—-🚀

It's not very user friendly. Hopefully once everyone else upgrades someone will post some pretty cool tricks and tips. Ctrl, alt delete no longer works.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
I really want to quit my toxic job but I can't. I wished I learned to drive at age 16. I wish to practice but my backwards company moved me to nightshift. I have no energy to do anything after work. I start to get depressed and lonely.

Let's face it I don't see things getting better. No one will miss me.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Me again. So since Thursday I developed a toothache and aching gums. I was under assumption it was maybe sinus infection and I could get by with prescription.

I was wrong. It turns out I have inflammation and now my gums are puffy. I felt so miserable and admittedly I don't think my family members don't seem as genuinely concerned of me. Not even the passive agressive dentist scheduler on the phone. Screw her.

I've been stuck in bed for these past days hardly moving. Hardly ate anything. Only getting up to get water. No one has done any dishes. The house is a mess. I am getting fixed tomorrow. But I have very bad anxiety and afraid I will end up with that one guy dentist I don't like.

I feel lonely and scared of my future. I know it's not like I had a major injury but I really am in pain.

Latest posts