Quantcast

What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
It's not a reason to be sad (more disappointed), because I ordered some makeup online and the colour is really off. I did a colour comparison with my usual line and was matched with Alabaster. I've been sent their idea of what that means, but it's only possible if Alabaster was dipped in Cheetos powder. Back to the drawing board.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
It's not a reason to be sad (more disappointed), because I ordered some makeup online and the colour is really off. I did a colour comparison with my usual line and was matched with Alabaster. I've been sent their idea of what that means, but it's only possible if Alabaster was dipped in Cheetos powder. Back to the drawing board.
I feel like you need to cross post to the pissed off thread 😤

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
That sounds so frustrating! I hate ordering on-line mostly because colors (and textures) can be so hard to tell.

Colonial Warrior

In just a few hours there will be this year's Superbowl in Tampa, FL.

I don't know too much about American football save for an electronic one I got.

In this season, the New Orleans' Saints were very close to make it but they didn't.

I just remember a friend of mine who passed away in 2013. A fan of the Saints.

Today I remember the Saints didn't make the Superbowl but my sweet angel Donna is resting in peace of the Lord in the highest of the heavens.

There will be a next season to dream in!

Reactions: Aqw

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'm starting on a new project that I was a bit excited for. Part of that was getting added to a conference call at 7am once a week, to start picking up the project from my manager. OK, 7am is rough for me, but worth it to make this happen.

In the first two minutes of the call my manager (who is generally very chill) and the other group in the call completely fell apart on objectives and have been arguing for an hour now. I've mostly held my tongue, and it sounds like there are some fundamental disagreements and lack of common ground between the groups. So my exciting new project is looking like it is going to be a few months of pain.

Latest posts