What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dmitra

Drawing down the moonpie
I've had to cancel my trip to San Francisco and move to New Jersey. :( Massively bummed but there's a helpful bit of relief mixed in.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I got a call from the doctor's office today. They got the results of my ultrasound on my throat and they see 7 nodules on and around my thyroid and suspect they are cancerous, so, I now need to go to an endochronologist and have a biopsy/biopsies done on my throat to either confirm that I have cancer or to disprove it.

I admit, I cried a little today when I heard this. :(
Sending positive vibes, hugs, and a prayer that all goes well.

Donna

wait...what?
Today would have been my older brother's birthday, but we lost him to heart failure in January 2007. I learned a lot from my Billy...he introduced me to books, old Sci-Fi flicks and hard rock music. :(

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
My ex-sister-in law has been sober for the last 4 yrs and is drunk again..and her 16 yr old son (my nephew) caught her and is very upset.

I am sad...He didn't really have a mom from 4-12...and I am powerless

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
My grandfather has four sisters, and the bad thing is that the one he is closest to, was diagnosed with cancer a few months back. Today, I learned the cancer had been spreading from the lungs all the way to the brain. I don't know her very well, but I know she is my grandfather's "favorite" sister, and that just makes me very sad, giving how close the two of we are...

Micara

Living and Learning
My brother had to put his bulldog Porter to sleep today. Porter was like his kid. I feel so bad for him and wish there was something I could do. :(

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My niece Trish, who is expecting a little girl March 31st, was told yesterday that she has placenta previa...and her OB/GYN is VERY worried about her making it to full-term. :(

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I think I might be in denial a bit. I was just at my refrigerator and looked at a photo of my mom and remembered, oh right, she died two weeks ago. I usually called her on Saturdays. 2010 has been the shittiest year ever.

BUT (am I the only one who has to pair the -/+ I'm really believing that this period of turmoil is going to end soon enough!

Latest posts