Quantcast

What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Not much appetite these days due to my health issues, so I watch videos to see food like this video has great food from Texas omg just wishful thinking.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Is Yaki Mandu like Chinese potstickers?
Yes, but they are deep fried to a crispy, delicious, and flavorful delight. I've found that Chinese potstickers are either steamed or (steamed) then seared on the outside. In Seoul, you could get yaki from a street vendor, much like hot dogs in the U.S.. They'd make them right in front of you, salt them, and toss them in a paper bag. Probably the best "2 am after the bars" food since bocadillos in Spain!

Last edited:

Shotha

DM Supporter
View attachment 137655

Just keep calm and lets eat....kimchi!
I love Kimchi but I have a funny story to tell about it. I used to buy it from a little Korean shop on my way home from town. One day I bought a big bag of Kimchi and put it unopened in my fridge. A few days later there was a strange cheesy smell in the kitchen. I thought that I had spilled some cheese somewhere, while doing Italian cooking. I hunted high and low for the delinquent cheese. I couldn't find it anywhere. I never thought to look in the fridge. The next day I needed something from my fridge. I opened the fridge to find that the bag of Kimchi had exploded. It looked as if the Texas Chainsaw Massacre had happened in my fridge. The red juice from the Kimchi was all over the interior of the fridge and all over everything in the fridge. Pieces of dried out pickled cabbage hung everywhere like traces of dried up entrails. It didn't put me off Kimchi but I haven't bought any this year because of the way that I have had to change my routines as a result of the pandemic.

pepsicola93

I’m “basic”... Lol. So, I’m currently obsessed with finding anything and everything pumpkin spice!

A current favorite is the pumpkin noosa yogurt.47AC513C-29B0-42EE-8C6B-84A5BFC3AB48.jpeg