What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Crisp bacon with fried eggs - pancakes thick and fluffy topped with real butter and syrup - fresh squeezed OJ - dark roasted rich coffee with cream and sugar - and maybe some custard filled long john donuts on the side! ummmmm ummmmmm ummmmmm!

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Lately, I've been preparing some restaurant quality NY Strip steaks. They are coming out tender, juicy, and flavorful!

NY Strip 2.jpg This isn't mine. I'm not one to take pictures of my own food.

SSBHM

Besides pizza, are french fries with chocolate milkshake still a thing with anyone?

Just craving all three!

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Not a food but a drink...

Making my own cherry cokes. I bought the maraschinos in syrup and put some in the bottom of glass and add my ice and coke. It's so much better than pre made cherry coke and plus I buy the caffeine free coke so I don't stay up all night 🍒🥤

SSBHM

Making my own cherry cokes. I bought the maraschinos in syrup and put some in the bottom of glass and add my ice and coke. It's so much better than pre made cherry coke and plus I buy the caffeine free coke so I don't stay up all night 🍒🥤
ever make cherry coke floats? cherry coke with vanilla ice cream!

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I've developed a wee craving for ice cream, and that has turned into a bit of an obsession with meeting Ben and Jerry at the freezer section of my supermarket. I really want to try Chubby Hubby and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Ooh, also Cherry Garcia.

Shotha

DM Supporter

I must try that.

Tracyarts

Vanilla iced coffee. I had been getting it from McDonald's because that's whose vanilla iced coffee tastes best to me (I have very basic and simple coffee tastes). But I figured out how to copycat it at home. So I've been having a glass every night. It involves brewed vanilla flavored coffee, Horizon vanilla flavored milk, vanilla flavored real dairy coffee creamer, and a pump of Torani vanilla syrup. It's very milky, very vanilla, slightly sweet, and mildly coffee flavored. Just like I like it.

Latest posts