• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is your favorite chocolate?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitChick

I personally always thought Godiva was overrated...I bought a tin of it in the 70s that I didnt think was all that great. Until recently, when I discovered their Dark Chocolate Truffle hot cocoa mix...jeebuslouise that stuff is GREAT! SMELL it when you first open the can before you even use it!

As for eating choc, I find Cadbury MADE IN ENGLAND OR CANADA is best. For some reason when Hershey gets ahold of the rights to other choc., they SCREW it up ROYALLY so that everything ends up tasting like Hershey (blecch). DON'T buy Cadbury made in USA because it tastes like a milkier Hershey. Its NOT TRUE Cadbury!! They screwed up Kitkat too which when I was a kid tasted great because back then it was still made in the UK!

Hershey recently bought rights to Scharffenberger and heaven help me I swear if they Hershey-ize Scharffenburger I will hunt them down and kill them.

Ghirardelli of course is fantastic...what I eat when I can't get Cadbury made in England or Canada (this Cadbury is usually only available around holidays as imported choc.)

Because of my IBS I can't eat solid choc the way I used to years ago, so I discovered a new way to eat it. I found out its called savoring it and it tastes better and fills you up faster if you just hold it in your mouth and let it all melt slowly. You don't need as much and you get the FULLBODIED taste which you don't get if you just wolf it down. I have begun doing this with other foods too, and the food TASTES BETTER!

Latest posts

Back