What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigFA

294 this morning at 5' 11". And yes, the Chicago area is filled with gorgeous fat women of all shapes and sizes. Our diversity also helps with beautifully fat hispanic and african american women everywhere. Even Asian women here are plump. Being the headquarters for McDonalds, Kraft Foods, Sara Lee and the home of Eli's Cheesecake and deep dish pizza, as well as one of the best restaurant cities in the country, guarantees that we will continue to be a great place for FA's to celebrate all things fattening. :)

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I'm 5'10" and went from 515 to 555 the last couple of months while trying to LOSE.
Found out it's my new blood-pressure medication (beta-blocker.)

At first I thought my scale was broken, lol. It looks like I'm stabilizing now, though. I don't know if I can gain any more and stay the completely-mobile, active, independent person I am.
My heart just leaped into my throat as I read this. Good luck with whatever you end up doing, but you're beautifull as is regardless.

Mr. Jigglesworth

stoneyman

doing well at 220. at 6'3, the doc says I am at an ideal weight. I eat what the nutritionist tells me, go to the gym 6 times a week. I am doing well. I want to post in the 'post a photo naked' thread, but can't seem to. I feel great and would love to show it....