What makes you Feel AWESOME! Everyone Participate Version

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PositiveGrowth

Might sound cliche but getting closer to set goals makes me feel awesome.

There's just something about doing exactly what you said you would do/inteded to do that fills me with an inner joy and confidence.

I'm positive some of you can relate .

Ruffie

Spending time with people I love, having deep conversations where we all feel hear and validated. Also love helping others both in my work and personal life.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Just being a fat man makes me feel so happy but there is just one thing that is guaranteed to make me feel AWESOME. At Christmas time I do Santa gigs. There are traditional Santa gigs for the little boys and girls and raunchy Santa gigs for the not so little boys and girls. You have to be fat to be Santa. My adverts include the words, "This is the real Santa with real face fur and real fat - not a cottonwool and cushion-up-the-jacket imitation!" The best part of all is being Santa for charities, who provide presents for children in poor and underprivileged homes. It's just awesome to see how a fat man in a red suit can bring a smile to their faces and brighten up their hard lives, even if just a day. To be able to bring such joy and happiness makes it AWESOME to be a fat man, even if just for a day. And everyone wants to have their photos taken with this fat man.

15.  The real Santa Claus with real fur, not cotton wool.jpg

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I’m one of those people that needs to have something to look forward to something. I guess I just always need a goal to be met

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Dancing. I think that is my resolution this year -- more dancing around the kitchen between washing dishes, more wiggling around in the car while commuting, just more moving to music in general.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dancing. I think that is my resolution this year -- more dancing around the kitchen between washing dishes, more wiggling around in the car while commuting, just more moving to music in general.
I think this is something I should take up as well. Dancing used to be my life! Over the years, I'd let it go by the wayside for various reason.

Sugar

It's been so long since I have been here so please forgive me if I am not going with the rules...I'm still a novice in that regard.

Today's List fwiw
Cosmo Sheldrake's music,
Constant Comment with milk & sugar,
Pug pics,
Napoleon Dynamite,
Seeing my Pops hug his tiny dog.

Killexia

Lots of things, but lately it has been my spa days. On my first day home I do my nails, sometimes a pedicure, and my facial mask. It is so relaxing and I feel great when I'm done.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I feel awesome whenever I am at the sea, watching and listening to the waves breaking on the shore, a light breeze on my skin - either on my own or accompanied with friendly, intelligent, funny people having a good time together.
Laughter is always awesome. It always comes with joy and wellbeing. It is also the best medicine in the world.

Latest posts