• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What should i say?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarkitten7

A while back, I told my boyfriend I'm into bigger guys. But that was all I said, he took it well and accepted it. It's been a few months since I've told him and we've been getting in depth about what we're interested in. Or, he has. I haven't got the nerve to tell him what I'm into without feeling like I'll freak him out.

We're getting married in the spring. So I feel like there shouldn't be any secrets between us. I know it's not something that gets him going, but he's ok with it and wants to know more about it. Any person stories to help me? Or suggestions? I just don't know where to start.

Latest posts

Back