What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
chinese take out (kung pao, general tsaos, beef-n-broccoli, pork lo mein)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
7 layer dip: beans, salsa, guac, sour cream, cilantro, olives and cheese. All of this was scooped up with baked tortilla chips. God how i miss cheese. I really need to keep it far away from me!!

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I had a horrible day today, so when I got home I made every comfort food within reach:
Barbecued corn on the cob, mushrooms and onions browned on the stove, steamed fresh sweet peas, and smashed potatoes (baby russets with the skin left on, boiled to within an inch of their life and battered around with butter and garlic 'til they fall apart).
It helped a bit.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
crab rangoon
extra spicy sesame chicken
garlic sauteed broccoli
double pork fried rice

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Tonight will be my vegan lasagna sans noodles. But this time, instead of eggplant as the noodles, i'm going to slice zucchini thinly and make that. I'm in the mood for Italian. We're going to have juicy ripe nectarines for dessert. They're so juicy that i have to wash my chest, neck, chin down afterwards. (tanktops don't catch much of the juices)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Peanut butter & jelly, pickles, and baby carrots. (pickles and carrots on the side, not in the sandwich). It was too hot to cook but I've been craving a PBJ so it worked well! :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
This It's zucchini basil soup. I veered off the recipe by stuffing my vitamix as full as i could with spinach. (probably like a lb of spinach)

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
We're having "Build Your Own Pizza" night tonight. We each have toppings we love but the other doesn't like. So we set out a number of ingredients and then we each use the ingredients we want to make our pizzas. I went simple tonight, with just cheese, sweet Italian sausage, and black olives. Jackie likes more toppings. She used cheese (of course), pepperoni, black olives, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. I usually use tomatoes also, but I just didn't feel it this time.

The pizzas are baking. :D

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I am making my chicken fried rice cause then I wont have to do more than reheat dinner over the weekend hmm or mayby chicken rissotto I havent decided yet

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Mexican salad with a whole lot of cilantro, 1/3 a can of vegetarian chili, carrots, romaine and a cilantro dressing i got at Trader Joes. It's yummy!

lalatx

has the worst intentions
Sauteed chicken breast with a sauce made of limes, sour cream, cilantro and Serrano's. Topped with a wee bit of monterey jack cheese.

Served with fresh flour tortillas and black bean, corn and avocado salsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts