What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojodi

3 boxes of mini penne
2 jars of Prego Marinara
1 20 oz can of crushed tomatoes, 1 4 oz can of tomato paste, 1 large onion, 1 large red bell pepper, 3 cloves of minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
2 lb of seasoned ground beef - onion, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
2 lb of sweet Italian sausage, browned

Fresh sauce created, simmered for 30 minutes, jars added, beef and sausage browned, then added.
30 more minutes of simmering.
Pasta made
7 people fed!

da3ley

Im on the Keto Diet. So basically dinner was a chicken thigh and mozz cheese. I also had a spinach salad.

Tracyarts

Leftovers. Grilled fish with mixed grilled vegetables (onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and tomato) with fries. I packed the containers with the fries on bottom so the fish and veggie juices would soak into them overnight. It was so good that I didn't bother heating it up, lol.

Orchid

Stir-fry beef strips with ginger.
Carrots glazed.
Baked potato and sour cream.
Baked apples with cinnamon and brown sugar.

Rojodi

Chicken "lasagna"

Layered breaded chicken cutlets like lasagna, with mozzarella and ricotta, like lasagna!

Orchid

Home alone dinner this evening.
Grilled cheese sandwich.
Homemade vegetable soup with carrots,celery, tomatoes, potatoes, sweet bell peppers, golden sweet onions,olive oil, rosemary, thyme,parsley, sea salt & pepper.

Orchid

Pasta, tomato & basil sauce, mini beef meatballs & shredded cheese. Green salad.

Orchid

Old fashioned beef stew
recipe www.bhg.com/recipe/stews/old-fashioned-beef-stew/
sometimes I do dumplings into it at the end, the dumplings recipe is also on same BHG site.
I always add 1/2 apple to the stew for a sweet note and sometimes do other veggies into it for variety.
The worcestershire sauce can be skipped if you do not have it in your kitchen pantry or dislike its taste.
The stew I serve with potato mash or rice. Today is plain steamed uncle bens rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts