What's on the dinner table tonight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orchid

Latkes pan-fried.(Potatoes,zucchini,onion,pepper,egg, flour, sea-salt,dried rosemary, paprika powder,olive oil.)

jakemcduck

Traveling for work. Got a sub for dinner and it didn't hit the spot so I ordered Dominos and got pasta primavera and buffalo chicken. Stuffed and sated now. And ready for bed!

Orchid

Sauerkraut cooked with a little white wine.
Mashed potatoes.
Brown gravy with small pieces of apple.
Sausage.

Tracyarts

Spinach salad with cashews and a miso dressing, grilled salmon, and baked sweet potato chunks with a chipotle adobo glaze. Flan for dessert.

Orchid

Home alone, so making the salmon puff pastries going into my kitchen soon.

Family is away to celebrate the birthday of S/O who is 60 today and my daughter is home from college in USA so they have a father/daughter mini holiday going to restaurants abroad in neighbouring country.

Last edited:

Orchid

It was going to be DD her favorite casserole but a party she went to started earlier so that dinner is tomorrow.
So today last day of 2018 a simple red lentils/vegetable soup.Stuffed eggs. Appetizers inspired by several Youtube videos using supplies from my kitchen. Little canapes variety.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
The plan tonight is to do homemade steak fajitas. We usually get this on take-out and it is the best, but we want to try it with our own twist. TBC :D

kgknight

So far nothing. This is one of depressive days where I'm so bored I don't have an appetite. I'll have to force myself to eat something.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
So far nothing. This is one of depressive days where I'm so bored I don't have an appetite. I'll have to force myself to eat something.
That's horrible! You should go out to a nice place where you can order from a menu. Variety is always good to stimulate the appetite :D

Orchid

Old-fashioned beef stew cooked slow a few hours on stovetop.
Glace carrots.
Mashed potatoes cooked with a little dill and butter.
Baked apples, cinnamon & brown sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder