What's pissing you off today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Ugh. Something I have to get off my chest here...

Newsflash! You (general you) are not entitled to anything because a person is fat! Too often times I see it (especially lately on these forums) that it's just *super ok* to toss out unsolicited sexual innuendos and comments first and foremost (before getting to know someone). You find a fat person sexy, great! Good for you! But some of you should maybe try to NOT start conversations and/or comments with your nether regions, eh? Just because you have a pulse and are attracted to fat, does not mean a fat bodied person wants you, you are their type or they will be appreciative/receptive to those kind of comments and advances. I mean, are you capable of treating someone like a human being? I wonder. 🙄😑😡💩

*please note: this does not include people on here who know each other well enough (have personal rapports, history, etc.) to have "flirty" banter*

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
Newsflash! You (general you) are not entitled to anything because a person is fat! Too often times I see it (especially lately on these forums) that it's just *super ok* to toss out unsolicited sexual innuendos and comments first and foremost (before getting to know someone).
Not just here lol. I've seen that shit in computer-related spaces too. And I've heard about it on game servers.

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
I gave up doing multiplayer shoot em ups because of the disrespect supposed adults give out.
And I never started. Probably lucky for me.
The only time I did any multiplayer gaming was when I sat around a table with a bunch of other kids bullshitting our way through made up d&d scenarios. No playbooks, we just made everything up as we went.

Rojodi

And these adults don't even attempt to censor around the younger crowd. There are grown folks talking that way to teens and kids!
I was playing on my son's hosted game when a couple of "fine young men" began cracking wise on the size of one's sister, using all the nasty terms. My son asked me to inform them of the conduct rules. I did, they greed to them, apologized, then two minutes later they were slamming her again.

My son used the "Do you know what Felicia is the patron saint of?" Neither knew. "She's the patron saint of 'Goodbye'!"

Reactions: Tad

Rojodi

And I never started. Probably lucky for me.
The only time I did any multiplayer gaming was when I sat around a table with a bunch of other kids bullshitting our way through made up d&d scenarios. No playbooks, we just made everything up as we went.
*pushes up glasses, turns of the Pascal compiler, hides the rules to D&D football*

NERD!

Rojodi

On the topic of things that piss me off today. Delivery drivers who THROW your box of computer parts at your door. Errgh.
Son builds desktops as a side job. UPS, USPS, and FedEx delivery people are nice!!!

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
Son builds desktops as a side job. UPS, USPS, and FedEx delivery people are nice!!!
An old friend of mine used to work for the post offal. He told me horror stories about package football and who-can-toss-boxes-the-farthest. Usually my deliverers are nice, but today--well, yesterday now--I got someone who was probably upset about his failure to joina sports team in high school. I'll just say that it was a good thing the box was packed well.

Christopher Hughes

I get a call from the project manager telling me the delivery of Steel I beams that was set for 6 AM on Thursday, is now Tuesday at 9 AM because they "Miss-Booked" the crane. so now My trailer will have to sit for the next 6 days. so if I want to book any loads, I will have to rent a trailer or sit 6 days and make no money.

op user

Because the prefer to be blamed for the damage rather than for its disappearance. Maybe the other person is not adult/mature/rational enough to hold a rational thinking: item found damaged, I didn't do it, I should tell Anna that I binned it. End of story

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Because the prefer to be blamed for the damage rather than for its disappearance. Maybe the other person is not adult/mature/rational enough to hold a rational thinking: item found damaged, I didn't do it, I should tell Anna that I binned it. End of story
Single use plastic forks!
😆